mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Sooo jealous. A couple of my friends (they're a couple) are in Europe right now. T.T

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I'm chill, listening to Trance and workin on my project.

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

2 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

I feel kind of scarred right now, as childish as that sounds. My mom almost just died from choking, she would have gone to the hospital had she not felt a little better at the moment. 

It is not possible to "grow out" of being scared when bad things happen you can't control. That's a perfectly normal reaction.

• Brohoof 2

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

Sick. Very sick. UGH GO AWAY SORE THROAT! YOU HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could rewind, change my mind and do it all again 
With all the answers ahead of me, and know how it would all end.
Would I make the same choice, like before I knew.
That our destinies were tied, to each other and it was me and you. 
One not two

15 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Depressed. 

Just tired and and depressed

5 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

This is how I am feeling right now, feeling tired and down, with some irritation added.

I take Fluoxetine, which is an anti-depressent drug along with drinking Green Tea w/ a dash of fennel seeds. I also am learning different languages (Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, Japanese, Tagalog [Filipino], Farsi [Persian], Urdu, Spanish, Polish etc.) to cope with my frustrations along with playing video games.

Also, I feel bored out of my mind :P.

My normal everyday boredom and sadness. But its okay, my Laptop still works at least. And in 2 weeks, i have 3 weeks free. Not that there is anything i can do or anyone that i can spend time with. Maybe that changes. I hope it changes, i feel lonely.

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

Day started out fine. It was fine for the most part. Now I am feeling down, again. Seems my days always end like this. Could be me being tired though, not sure.

On 7/16/2017 at 7:56 PM, ZethaPonderer said:

I take Fluoxetine, which is an anti-depressent drug along with drinking Green Tea w/ a dash of fennel seeds. I also am learning different languages (Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, Japanese, Tagalog [Filipino], Farsi [Persian], Urdu, Spanish, Polish etc.) to cope with my frustrations along with playing video games.

Also, I feel bored out of my mind :P.

I am taking two medications, one for depression, the other for anxiety. Not that any of that stuff helps, it just doesn;t seem to have much effect on me.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

Day started out fine. It was fine for the most part. Now I am feeling down, again. Seems my days always end like this.

I am taking two medications, one for depression, the other for anxiety. Not that any of that stuff helps.

Well most anti-depressant medications are designed to suppress your depression so don't expect to get rid of it 100% when taking that stuff. Also, I do other things as well to cope with my anxiety and depression.

Try drinking Green Tea w/ a teaspoon of Funnel Seeds on a daily basis once. To me it helps calm my anxiety levels down. Granted it might not work out for you, but hey the least you could do is give it a try. :P

I'm okay personally but my dad has been out of sorts since his oldest brother--my uncle--passed away the other day.

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png