mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

A little disappointed; I don’t like denying my feelings for someone, I can’t really do it so well :c . I guess it’d probably be more painful seeing her more often and feeling like she’s not into me than seeing her just once a week I guess :/ . The latter is the actual case.

Also yay it’s my birthday I guess :wacko: .

I'm actually feeling very cranky since a video file I really need to turn in is too large and it takes forever to load AND it grinds my gears when a friend just keeps sighing and "uuuugghhh"ing every time I ask them a simple question like "Which class was that again?" :unamused: Oh I am thoroughly sorry that you think I'm way too much an idiot to receive advice, I'll ask someone else.

Not good. I just went into a spiraling pit of dispair and self-loathing for the past 40 minutes because of a stupid, stupid mistake I can't do anything at this point on my own to fix. It's nothing really overly-terrible looking at it subjectively, but still... unsolvable yet avoidable issues really upset me.

On 8/26/2014 at 8:09 PM, Midnight Gaze said:

Feelings can be so complex. Right now, I'm feeling despair, with a bit of guilt and a sprinkle of boredom. I'm kind of tired, and I feel like I'll never finish my work. Like I want my responsibilities to go away, but I know they never will.

A bit tired. I just woke up at like 3:40 something eastern. I normally set my alarm for like... 4:05 because I have to go to school at 6:00 or so.

13 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

I'm never too thrilled at the prospect of returning to school, but feeling sorry for myself isn't going to accomplish anything.:rarity:

It's my final half-term there, so I may as well make the most of it.:grin:

Know what that's like!

• Brohoof 2

Cold and pissed off. I'm sitting in my room wearing 8 layers of torso clothing, 4 layers of leg clothing, 3 layers of socks, a scarf, a hat, and a pair of gloves yet I'm still freezing.

Fuck this wind, man.

Spoiler

giphy.gif