How long have you known the user above you?

DivineMist1000

Slightly over one year, if my memory serves my correct. Time sure flies.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

24 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Slightly over one year, if my memory serves my correct. Time sure flies.

I think I've known you for a few years, but not personally like I do with Loyal Defender or Emperor Azurailo

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

6 minutes ago, Sherem said:

ever since I came into the forums, but I can't say I really know him also, he bullies me with the gray

Hey, it was just a joke as part of a silly little game. I'm not a bully. 

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

I think a couple of months now, you're cool. ^^

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I I think I've seen him around a while, in any case seems like a cool fellow!

• Brohoof 2

8r6aiHM.png

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've known @TheRockATrice for a couple of years now. He's really nice & fun to talk to. 

Thanks, my friend.

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi