Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there anything you would like for Christmas?

Coffee

My main wish is the same one I've had for years – candy. :twi: If I had to name just one, I'd go with these delicious jellies.

finlandia.jpg

I've always loved them and specifically think of them as Christmas candy – I remember getting them for Christmas a few times when I was little. :wub:

And money is always nice too, of course. :P

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 5

If I tell you would I receive it? :arethosehands:

Actually what I want right now is a JBA RAH figurines. But damn these are super expensive. Planning to save money for at least one.(Rohan)

• Brohoof 1

In terms of a physical item, weird to say but I think I’d like a pair of nunchaku. I find myself pantomiming the moves for them all the time despite never having held any. Just item number two on my list of Kung Fu weapons after my staff.

• Brohoof 1

A serger sewing machine. I don’t need one, and my current machines will do the same job, but a serger will do seams so much faster, cut the fabric, and roll hems in one step, and I won’t have to switch out the foot. I just can’t justify purchasing one because of laziness. Plus I already got my Christmas/Hanukkah gifts.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, I don't really want much out of Christmas anymore. I'm not sure if it's because I've gotten older and lost interest, or because I don't actively need anything new. If I get something, yeah great, but not getting anything wouldn't be the worst thing.

Spoiler

I had to, I just had to :P 

But seriously, 

i just want new sport earphones (my ones are falling apart) and a new phone (the Nokia 4.2 in "Sand Pink") (as mine sometimes refuses to accept my simcard)

Nokia-4.2-1-1000x560.jpg.db1cde9f207fe18c3b25079e9a8743c4.jpg

thats what the phone looks like

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, RaraLover said:

I really want an Autumn Blaze plushie, but due to cost (and that I already have an expensive plushie), I don't think my parents will approve. :(

You can still ask, it is Christmas. That time when people try to spring for something meaningful to the other person. Even if it's normally something they wouldn't do for (understandable) practical reasons.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

Nothing really. I either lost interest or don't want/need anything.

Although, there is one thing: I want my copy of TT:TCS on Blu-Ray to arrive on Christmas.

Spoiler

Alas, ain't happening thanks to Amazon logistics done messing things up for me and many others who pre-ordered the thing.

Other than that, I want a push for my initiative in creativity and in life in general.

Edited by Light Blade

13 hours ago, RaraLover said:

I really want an Autumn Blaze plushie, but due to cost (and that I already have an expensive plushie), I don't think my parents will approve. :(

Off.. I know how that feel.  Hell this may be embarrassing to say as a late 20s adult, but since I still live with my parents, I still have to live up to their house rules. Which is, “asks before buy”.  I already got their approval when I asked for a $200 worth 1/6 scale figure before but not sure if it will work the second time. :sealed:

But you can always learn to save too and hopefully one day you might get it! :kirin: 

• Brohoof 1