Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to MLP!

dashie2020

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Just stumbled upon it not long ago.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I had heard good things about it, and I was slightly interested in it last year, and the other day, I just decided to try it out!

Hey guys, new here. As you can probably tell, Rainbow Dash is my favourite pony. I feel really bad that I didn't watch it earlier, and that I started too late.

I watched Episode 1 just a few days ago, and I was hooked. I'm about 75% through Season 1, and I honestly think that it's a great show. I don't have much else to say, but i just wanted to say hi! Hopefully I submitted this to the right place or whatever, obviously new here.

• Brohoof 16

Hi @dashie2020 and welcome to the forums.

It's never too late to join. Sure the show might be over, but the fandom isn't going anywhere anytime soon. ;) I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need to know anything or want to chat, send a message my way anytime. :)

• Brohoof 7

Hey Dashie, welcome to the forum! It's never too late, it's always a good time for ponies~

I'm Kadae, I love Octavia very much and I drink a heck of a lot of tea.

I hope to see you around and that your stay here is an awesome one! B)

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum @dashie2020. You really are a late starter - and I thought I was late getting into the show in November 2015. If you're only 75% through season one, you've got so much to look forward to. I was recently rewatching season 1 (I'm currently going through every episode again) and it was easily my least favourite of the nine seasons - it's really got quite a different look and feel to the later seasons. The show really gets into gear in season 2 and there are so many great characters and episodes to come.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the herd and to the forum @dashie2020! I hope that you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends. It’s never too late to join here. >_> I’m jealous that you get to enjoy the show from the beginning without knowing what’s going to happen. I wish I could do that. :rarity:

Don’t forget to check out the Rainbow Dash Fan Club. B)
20248D8A-4312-4E3C-91CE-44656D1445ED.thumb.jpeg.b584239669ce79aef4204626c84967ea.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

It is never to late to start watching something new, even if its already kinda old or has ended. There are always some Fans that are still there and who are happy to see a new face. :squee:

I also started a bit late to Friendship is Magic, since i first started to watch all previous Media Adaptations, so i was Always behind but it was still worth it to join. 

Anyway, welcome to Mlp Forums! I hope you will have a Wonderful time! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for welcoming me here, I feel a better about starting now. I have pretty much finished Season 1 now, and considering that I've heard that it's going to be even better, I'm really excited to start Season 2.  I honestly feel so much more welcome now.

• Brohoof 5

Heyo new pony! Welcome to the forums and the fandom! The show gets even better after season 1. There is still plenty of things to enjoy despite the show ending recently. I hope you enjoy your time with us. X3

• Brohoof 2

On 1/26/2020 at 6:41 AM, dashie2020 said:

Hey guys, new here. As you can probably tell, Rainbow Dash is my favourite pony. I feel really bad that I didn't watch it earlier, and that I started too late.

I watched Episode 1 just a few days ago, and I was hooked. I'm about 75% through Season 1, and I honestly think that it's a great show. I don't have much else to say, but i just wanted to say hi! Hopefully I submitted this to the right place or whatever, obviously new here.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: Just stumbled upon it not long ago.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I had heard good things about it, and I was slightly interested in it last year, and the other day, I just decided to try it out!

**hugs you close**

I want to be your friend!

You sound like an adorable and nice person!

• Brohoof 3

Still interesting to fresh blood coming onto the show even after it ends. Hope you enjoy your time here though.

• Brohoof 3