Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you ok with germs?

Muffinnz

Are you ok with germs?  

18 users have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with germs?

• Yes
    • No

Some germs I'm ok with and other germs I am not. For example, I am fine with touching a doorknob on a door that is in a public area, so long as I wash my hands afterwards to avoid getting sick.

I used to be really afraid of germs, until I went to counseling, but now I'm not as afraid of germs as I used to be.

"Humans are colonized by many microorganisms; the traditional estimate is that the average human body is inhabited by ten times as many non-human cells as human cells..."

Still...I wash my hands often and stay clean because eeeeeeeewwww I hate dirty things. Bleh!

Edited by Mirage
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a world-class germophobe and I don't deny it. I wash my hands literally 40-50 times a day. We may share a world with germs of every imaginable variety but that doesn't mean I have to invite them into my personal space. If a germ wants to get close to me it's going to have to get through every defense I can put up against it. It doesn't really take that much effort to keep clean and hygienic and it's worth at least the minimal efforts it requires.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm a world-class germophobe and I don't deny it. I wash my hands literally 40-50 times a day. We may share a world with germs of every imaginable variety but that doesn't mean I have to invite them into my personal space. If a germ wants to get close to me it's going to have to get through every defense I can put up against it. It doesn't really take that much effort to keep clean and hygienic and it's worth at least the minimal efforts it requires.

You have no idea, Dreamy. ^^
I’m the same way.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I wash my hands a lot and also use a lot of hand sanitizer. I am always careful to use hand sanitizer before eating out in public. But I'm not a major germaphobe or anything. For instance I rarely use toilet seat covers. Too lazy. xD But I ALWAYS wash my hands. There are people that do not and I find that absolutely disgusting.