Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@ExplosionMare, @Courageous Thunder Dash

Samurai suddenly seems very confused, and perhaps a little scared? He walks a little closer to Chelsea. "I... It's incredible, but is this an art exhibit or the town's aquarium? Should I be scared? Fire powers and water don't mix. It's my biggest weakness." Samurai whispers that last sentence.

@Windy Breeze, @Courageous Thunder Dash

"A driving or flying demonstration? Either way, it was out of this world!" Trilby says. He gets out of the vehicle and rejoins Keen and Windy. "All right then. Who's ready to go to Manehattan? I feel like I'm ready!" Trilby says.

For a second though, Trilby pulls Thundy aside to ask him a question in private. "Thundy, I really don't know how long I'll be gone with Keen and Shadow. But just in case this takes more than a day, can I count on you to look after my clothing store while I'm gone? I know this is kind of last-minute, but I need a friend I can trust, and you're the only one here right now. I'm going to loop over there and see what condition it's in, but I'll give you a spare set of keys."

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

"It's okay Samurai, it's not really real water. It's images made with my own magic." Chelsea explained as she touched the wall with the moving fish images. Nothing happened. "See? You don't have to worry about your fire abilities." Chelsea stated. 

"I could do that..although I'll be having to multi-task. There is one thing I could do however to mitigate that." Thundy stated as he gathered some electricity. He made a security camera appear from the blue and showed it to Trilby. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2021-05-10 at 7:03 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

@Ragland Tiger @Courageous Thunder Dash

As Dynamo continued to gather his bearings, hadn't realized that he had fallen over. It was the feeling of hitting the ground did he soon realize that someone must have fallen into him. Taking a moment to recover from his fall, Dynamo was now looking face to face at who had fallen into him. The pony in question being Bluebell, who was above him as he broke her fall. Seeing that they were inches away from each other had caused his cheeks to turn red. He had wondered if this had meant anything or if he should do something. However, she had suddenly jumped off of him. He had felt sad as he enjoyed having her close to him. He had to admit that she was soft, before shaking her had with a soft smile at her remark. "I-It's okay and no need to apologize. I'm just glad to break your fall. Also, I'm okay. Just a little dizzy from the ride, but I think that's my fault as I helped in making the ride go fast." He chuckled, shaking his head, before a look of concern was present in his eyes. "How about you? Are you okay, Bluebell? I hope you weren't hurt from the ride or fall." He says, wanting to check on the mare's wellbeing, before they could continue on their date.

@Dynamo Pad @Courageous Thunder Dash

"I-I-I-I'm okay," said Bluebell nuzzling him.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

“T-That’s a relief.” He he was hesitant at first as she nuzzled him, before slowly returning the affection. He knew she was capable of taking care of herself, but he always had a tendency to worry about others. Slowly getting to his hooves, he offered her his forehoof to help her stand. “So what do you say? After a ride like that, did you want to try another game? I think I have the kind of game in mind.” He says, remembering a certain stand he had seen before he and Bluebell had fallen over. He had pointed over towards a particular balloon dart game stand to further add to his remark.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash

Shadow and Keen had been watching in awe as the aeroplane moved “That is so sick...!” Keen gasped and turning to Shadow, “I've seen nor ain'toduced to this kind of technology before. Where did he got abilities again?”

“From a live real-time videogame” Shadow answered, not expected to be shaken by Keen.

“Live real-time? Does that mean you guys influence the game surrounded by a coliseum filled with SPECTATORS!?” Keen spat out the last word in her sentence, shaking Shadow violently with her hooves. Shadow pushed her off, annoyed.

“That's not what I meant, Keen. What I'm trying to say a whole town got stuck inside a game in its virtual world” she solemnly told her. Keen stopped, her expression stuck into a daze as if Shadow whacked her face with a mallet. Then, she spoke.

“How many times did you died and how did magical-virtual food taste like?”

What was the result? Well, it's facepalm “Please don't bring death and food into this topic”

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

The balloon dart stand was very close to the teacups. some ponies could be seen aiming darts at the balloons. There was a smaller balloon in the middle that was a gold color. It looked easy to get, but it turns out it was a double layered balloon in disguise. One would have to aim at the perfect spot and launch the dart hard enough to pop it. However, if one succeeded at popping this balloon, the prize would be quite substantial. 

@Windy Breeze @Samurai Equine

Thundy approached Shadow and Keen. "Actually, I've had these abilities all my life. There's so much more I can do with them. Watch this." Thundy said as he gathered some electricity and made a ball of energy appear. He then quick converted it into a fireball and stretched it out. He was forging something. The fireball was shaped into a sword. Once the fire disappeared, Link's sword from the Zelda games was revealed in Thundy's talons. "Here. Touch it." Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS @Samurai Equine @Starforce Glimmer

Chelsea turned around and saw Tree Song. She gasped. "Tree Song! I'm so glad you can make it! Well? What do you think of my exhibit? Pretty cool huh?" Chelsea asked. She turned and saw another unicorn. "It's nice to meet you Sparkly Green. How long have you and Tree Song known each other?" Chelsea asked. 

• Brohoof 3

@PawelS @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Courageous Thunder Dash

Sparkly Green glanced to Chelsea, looking at her out of place appearance. For a second, she didn't exactly seem to react to it, her eyes doing a strange stare and glance before seeming to snap back to alertness. "I don't entirely have a timeframe for that question." she said, as if not sure how to answer.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

“T-That’s a relief.” He he was hesitant at first as she nuzzled him, before slowly returning the affection. He knew she was capable of taking care of herself, but he always had a tendency to worry about others. Slowly getting to his hooves, he offered her his forehoof to help her stand. “So what do you say? After a ride like that, did you want to try another game? I think I have the kind of game in mind.” He says, remembering a certain stand he had seen before he and Bluebell had fallen over. He had pointed over towards a particular balloon dart game stand to further add to his remark.

7 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

The balloon dart stand was very close to the teacups. some ponies could be seen aiming darts at the balloons. There was a smaller balloon in the middle that was a gold color. It looked easy to get, but it turns out it was a double layered balloon in disguise. One would have to aim at the perfect spot and launch the dart hard enough to pop it. However, if one succeeded at popping this balloon, the prize would be quite substantial. 

@Dynamo Pad @Courageous Thunder Dash

"L-l-let's g-go, then," Bluebell said, taking his hoof.

• Brohoof 2

Dynamo nodded as the bespectacled mare had taken his hoof. Blushing slightly with a smile as it felt as if their held hooves were a perfect fit. As they made their way towards the stand, Dynamo had taken notice that some ponies were already aiming at balloons with their darts. It also seemed that the stand itself was really close to the teacup ride. A giant board had graced their vision, while along the board had balloons lined up from side to side. Ranging from different colors, while one balloon had stood out among the rest. That being a smaller balloon in the middle that was a golden color. Dynamo raised an eyebrow in curiosity as to why that was, but he felt it was better to ask and find out. Looking around, he saw that someone was operating the stall. "Um...excuse me? My date and I would like to try this stand, please." He says, hoping to gain the stand user's attention, while trying to not break the concentration of those who were playing.

• Brohoof 2

The carnie turned around. "Oh? Hello there. You would like to try I presume. It would be 5 bits for 5 darts. Since you're on a date...you'd only have to pay 5 bits for 10 darts...since you'll be splitting them in to two sets of five." The carnie said waiting for the bits. 

• Brohoof 2

As the carnie turned around, Dynamo listened to their explanation. Smiling at the kind offer. "Okay and thank you so much. That's really kind of you and we really appreciate it, sir." Dynamo responded, before pulling out five bits from his saddlebag. After handing the bits over to the stallion carnie, a thought had crossed Dynamo's mind. "Oh, that reminds me. I forgot to ask what are the rules for the balloon dart game? I'm guessing that if you hit the balloon, then you win a prize. However, how many do we have to hit in order to get specific prizes?" He asks, handing five darts to Bluebell, before he looked around at the prizes strewn about around the stand.

• Brohoof 2

"You must pop at least two balloons to win a prize. Two balloons will give you a small prize, 3 for a medium, four for a large and all 5 for a jumbp. However, pop that golden balloon and you'll get a super prize...don't let looks deceive you." The carnie warned. 

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare, @Courageous Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Starforce Glimmer

Relief washes over Samurai when he realizes the exhibit isn't real. "Oh, that's wonderful." He tries to interact with the 'art' to see if it will do anything.

However, as he get interested in it, Tree and Sparkly appear. "Hi Tree-chan! I've actually met Sparkly moments ago. She seemed interested in exploring for herself, so I let her. But I'm glad you could join us." Samurai explains. "Chelsea-chan's exhibit is great! Might be the most lively thing here. Is there more?"

@Windy Breeze, @Courageous Thunder Dash

"Ooh! A security camera! That will definitely help you look after my shop." Trilby says and really examines it after giving Thundy a set of keys.

However, he is glad that Thundy, Keen, and Shadow are getting along. As Thundy does his thing, Trilby hops in the driver seat. Fastens his safety belt. Does a mental check of all the controls. Gently revs the engine. Starts the car and turns it around in the opposite direction. He rolls up beside Keen and Shadow, and presses a button to open the doors to the car. "Going my way, ladies?" Trilby asks, trying to act cool.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

"There's a lot more to see. In fact, Thundy's gonna bring some of his art cars to the museum. He'll also deck out the room with stuff from his original home planet to add on to the exhibit itself. It's gonna be really awesome." Chelsea said. 

• Brohoof 3

@Starforce Glimmer @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @PawelS

Chelsea's ear twitched. "Wait..original body?" Chelsea asked tilting her head. "What were you before this...?" Chelsea asked, hoping that she wasn't intruding too much on Sparkly. She was curious however. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @PawelS @ExplosionMare @Courageous Thunder Dash

Sparkly glared a bit at Chelsea. "I was what you call a 'human', an ape like creature in a world with no magic called Earth. I went with life with no agenda, plan, or meaning. Although there aspects I miss of my former life, I do not miss it. Especially when I got this." she tapped her horn. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Samurai Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash @Starforce Glimmer @PawelS

Pencil noticed Tree Song and the new mare coming her way. She stopped what she was doing to greet them. Working against her shy nature, she waved and said,

“H-hi, Tree Song! How are you doing? Oh, and who is this?” She gestured a hoof to the green mare. “I’m Pencil Pouch, by the way. Nice to meet you.” She gave the mare a friendly smile to show that she was somepony who could be trusted.

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 2

@Starforce Glimmer @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash

I look at the exhibit that shows the ocean life in a very realistic way. "It looks pretty amazing, I didn't know you could do such things with your water magic."

The discussion about Sparkly's origins is getting interesting. "Earth? I think you're from the same planet as Thundy!"

• Brohoof 2

@Starforce Glimmer @ExplosionMare @PawelS

Chelsea gasped. "That's just like Thundy! He was a human too on Earth! Wow! I think you two would really get along since you're from the same planet." Chelsea stated. She then turned to Tree Song. "I've discovered so many amazing things that I could do with my water magic...like making little water versions of my friends." Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 3