Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Day Trivia - 2020 Edition.

Ganondorf8

Welcome to the Rainbow Dash Day Trivia - 2020 Edition.

On a side note, I'm back hosting these sub-events but don't expect me to do so all the time. Even I have situations that come up where I can't make the appropriate thread and instead someone else will handle it. Anyway, enough about that as I don't want to go off topic.

It seems that this particular day is upon us once again and you all know what that means. You do know, don't you? If not then you've never done this kind of thing before which means you're in for quite an experience. If you do know then this is pretty much the standard routine although I decided to throw in a very slight curve ball. You need to know both Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls as both series have been given five questions each. You needn't worry about the comics as those won't be included in this trivia. Of course, this is all strictly Rainbow Dash themed so you just have to focus on her.

If you want the badge, you must answer all questions correctly.

When will bonus questions come back? They will when someone can think of a good one.

Please submit all answers to @Rainbow Dash. Even though she is famed for her speed, she is not going to be checking your answers until after the usual four days are up. Even she has to abide by the rules we've set up for this. Wait a minute... We have rules for this!? When did that happen? You know... I really should make a guide on the actual rules as they keep on changing every so often where no one knows what they are. I'll make a mental note of that.

Extensions are allowed but ask me about getting one.

You can join forces but don't try to trick your partners by giving them the wrong answers.

Anything else? Not that I can think of.

Oh wait... Submit answers to @Rainbow Dash.

1. What was Dash accused of by Wind Rider?

2. What secret did Rainbow Dash keep from the Mane Six in order to protect Pinkie Pie?

3. During the Equestria Games, whose flag did Rainbow Dash carry?

4. As you know, one of Rainbow Dash's signature moves is the Sonic Rainboom. Can you name one of her other signature moves?

5. Rainbow Dash befriended two fillies during 'Rainbow Roadtrip'. What were their names?

6. Rainbow Dash kept on hitting Sunset during the events of 'Sunset's Backstage Pass' using what?

7. Which part of the Tri-Cross Relay did Rainbow Dash take part in?

8. What did Rainbow Dash see during the events of 'Spring Breakdown' that her friends initially dismissed?

9. When she is in Equestria, Rainbow Dash differentiates herself from her pony counterpart with her wings. How is this so?

10. In 'O Come All Ye Squashful', Rainbow Dash was dressed up as what?

• Brohoof 4

• This topic was featured and pinned

Thankfully the wiki got me through the EG questions.

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Can you name of her other signature moves?

I think this question is missing a word. Do we only have to name one, or multiple? She has more than a few signature moves.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 3

Question 3. By Equestria Games, you mean during the actual Equestria Games and not the few earlier episodes that build up to it, right?

Question 4. In a very early episode, Rainbow had an imagine spot of performing several moves. Do any of them count even though we don't see them done for real?

Question 7. The Tri-Cross Relay is from Friendship Games, right?

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Booker said:

I think this question is missing a word. Do we only have to name one, or multiple? She has more than a few signature moves.

I helped write this one and I intended it to be one move named. 

4 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Question 3. By Equestria Games, you mean during the actual Equestria Games and not the few earlier episodes that build up to it, right?

When the CMC are training to carry the flag for Ponyville RD mentions she once carried one herself. 

5 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Question 4. In a very early episode, Rainbow had an imagine spot of performing several moves. Do any of them count even though we don't see them done for real?

She mentions several moves that are part of her signature move set. Any of them will do.  

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Booker said:

Thankfully the wiki got me through the EG questions.

I forgot to include the word 'one' so I've gone and edited it in. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

23 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

I helped write this one and I intended it to be one move named. 

I think you know which questions I ended up using and I appreciate you providing them.

• Brohoof 2

Anybody know what episode number two takes place in? I've looked through every single episode, the movie, and the two specials, but I don't remember Rainbow doing that in any of them and I can't figure out what episode it might be in. Internet searches bring up nothing. I can help with any of the other questions in return.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I think you know which questions I ended up using and I appreciate you providing them.

Yup that is why I was ok explaining what is needed to answer it. 

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Booker said:

Anybody know what episode number two takes place in? I've looked through every single episode, the movie, and the two specials, but I don't remember Rainbow doing that in any of them and I can't figure out what episode it might be in. Internet searches bring up nothing. I can help with any of the other questions in return.

Spoiler

Secret and pies I believe

42 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

When the CMC are training to carry the flag for Ponyville RD mentions she once carried one herself.

That question would have made more sense if

Spoiler

you said Young Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 1

Not to undermine the effort because I know making these can be difficult but this question:

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

9. When she is in Equestria, Rainbow Dash differentiates herself from her pony counterpart with her wings. How is this so?

Is very similar to a question on last year's trivia:

6. When Rainbow Dash became a pony, what was the one distinguishing feature that set her apart from the pony Rainbow Dash?

It's still no big deal as I guess it just makes that question easier for that remember it.

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

When will bonus questions come back? They will when someone can think of a good one.

Spoiler

Bonus: Rainbow Dash got to sing in a solo Season 9 promotional song parodying the opening of what television show?

I'll take my royalties now B)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Booker said:

@Will Guide

Hide contents

I thought of that, but the question's wording makes me think it might be something else that I'm missing. The question makes it sound like Pinkie did something bad and Rainbow keeps it a secret to keep her out of trouble.

Nope.

Spoiler

Pinkie did nothing wrong

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

3. During the Equestria Games, whose flag did Rainbow Dash carry?

Spoiler

Rainbow Dash never carried a flag in the episode Equestria Games, so which episode or what exactly is this referring to? 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Nsxile said:
Spoiler

Rainbow Dash never carried a flag in the episode Equestria Games, so which episode or what exactly is this referring to? 

The question does not give the episode. Its the event the Equestria games. As in the fictional event held regularly in the show. Giving away episodes etc makes the questions too easy. She mentions carrying it in an episode. 

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Nsxile said:
  Hide contents

I asked the same thing.

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Bas said:

Not sure about which fruits RD is dressing as in #10; I don't think it was stated, and I am not sure from the looks of it lol.

Spoiler

It is very briefly said once in the episode. It kind of sneaks up on you when you least expect it, so you have to really pay attention for it.

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Bas said:

If so, can I understand and catch it even as a non-native English speaker if it is a word I don't know? Assuming it isn't either from my spoiler. :worry:

Spoiler

Probably? But even if you don't know it, Rainbow's costume is mentioned along with a couple others and the word is easy to spell just by hearing it, so you can find it that way. The word has more than one meaning, if that's a helpful hint.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
3 hours ago, KH7672 said:

Not to undermine the effort because I know making these can be difficult but this question:

Is very similar to a question on last year's trivia:

It's still no big deal as I guess it just makes that question easier for that remember it.

It was such a good question that I decided to use it again. Also... I forgot that I used it last year until I was about to post the thread. Oh well. It's a part of this year's edition and it's too late to come up with a new question. Besides, not everyone was here for the trivia last year so for them, this is a question they've never seen. Kudos to you though for remembering that far back.

Edited by Ganondorf8
Fixed the post.
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Booker said:
  Hide contents

Probably? But even if you don't know it, Rainbow's costume is mentioned along with a couple others and the word is easy to spell just by hearing it, so you can find it that way. The word has more than one meaning, if that's a helpful hint.

There are two things it could be, both have 2 meanings.

For those taking part in the trivia and who don't want to be spoiled with answers hidden behind tags, don't click on the tab 'Reveal hidden contents' otherwise you're going to be spoiled and that will ruin the fun. I don't mind people using tags in this manner to hide possible answers but be discreet about it. Also, be careful when quoting tagged comments as they sometimes don't get hidden.

Yes... I do watch these threads to ensure things are running smoothly.

• Brohoof 2