Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

I've always liked Coke better, just because the taste of a gulp or two doesn't make my head feel like it's going to explode.

Not many know this, but Sonic the Hedgehog actually sponsored Coke a while back, to this day I believe it's still his favorite drink. ^^

• Brohoof 1

They are both great, but I prefer coke. However, it is easier for me to chug pepsi.

But lets be honest. Fanta (fruit twist) is best.

PEPSI ALL THE WAY!

256bwvp.jpg

Why? Well....

1. It tastes smoother and sweeter than Coke.

2. It seems to consistently be less bubbly than Coke, which causes less stomach aches when consumed in large amounts.

3. Pepsi Co. makes Mountain Dew & Sierra Mist which are ALSO super-duper amazing.

4. I like their can design better. The pure blue color always relaxes me and makes me think of summer. I love the logo & font too.

5. Wild Cherry Pepsi >>>>>> Cherry Coke. Forreal.

2mm7aps.jpg

*wipes tear away* It's so beautiful....

Coke from the can and Pepsi from the fountain.

That is so funny, because I say the exact oppostie.  Canned Pepsi, fountain Coke.  And always cherry if it's available.  And only actual, brand name cherry coke/pepsi.  If I ask for cherry Pepsi, and you're out of it, don't just pour some grenadine and a couple of marachino cherries in some regular Pepsi and think you can fool me.  Like I won't know the difference....hmph!  And then when I call you on it, just admit that you tried to put one over on me, and bring me some regular Pepsi!  Don't keep pretending like it's actual Wild Cherry Pepsi when we both know full well it isn't!

Yeah, you probably figured out by now that this actually happened to me one time.  It always cracks my friends up that I actually spoke up about it.  But you know, if I order Wild Cherry Pepsi, that's what I want.  Not regular Pepsi with your own cherry flavoring.

• Brohoof 1

I can't decide... I really like both! c:

But I'll go for Coke since Pepsi made me kind of sick a few days ago. xP

Something tells me @Artemis is a coke fan seeing as he keeps brohoofing coke lover's posts..... ;)

I'm kinda hoping he brohoofed mine more on account of the large can of RC Cola can in the post than for the relative preference for Coke over Pepsi. XD

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm kinda hoping he brohoofed mine more on account of the large can of RC Cola can in the post than for the relative preference for Coke over Pepsi. XD

Well, if he didn't then you at least gained a brohoof just now. xD (two actually)

Gosh what are you doing @Artemis hovering over this thread and stalking people?? xD

Edited by kelseymarie805

Well, if he didn't then you at least gained a brohoof just now. xD (two actually)

Gosh what are you doing @Artemis hovering over this thread and stalking people?? xD

Haha, appreciated, though I'm not sure if I should feel creeped out now. XD

• Brohoof 1

Truth be told, I prefer several other sodas over both of them, and I don't really drink soda these days regardless.

In the eternal Coke vs. Pepsi war, I'll throw in with Coke. Although I have a huge sweet tooth and I think Pepsi tastes much sweeter, somehow it's way too sweet for me. Pepsi also gives me a headache by the time I finish a can. Does that happen to anybody else? I've never known it to be a problem for anyone else.

Coke is a lot more crisp and doesn't set as heavily on my stomach. That and having just the right amount of sweetness makes it far more refreshing, which is what one is typically looking for in a fizzy drink.

Yes, I did. I happen to like RC more than either of them. xD

• Brohoof 2