Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

This should of been a poll, I like both but I'll always pick Pepsi first. And Speaking of Pepsi, has anyone tried the new Pepsi next yet? I'm curious about what it tastes like since its 30% less sugar and is naturally sweetened.

It's as addictive as Morphine.

In all seriousness, I prefer Pepsi. 

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Between the two I prefer Pepsi over Coke. Pepsi has the right amount of sweetness that I like. Coke has a very strange aftertaste to me. Especially when it comes from the aluminum can. The fountain version of Coke from a restaurant is much more tolerable for some reason. I'll only drink Coke if it is the only option available.

My favorite soda is Mountain Dew Voltage though, but that's a Pepsi product too. :3

If Coca-Cola doesn't have food coloring I would go for pepsi, I just won't drink something that is green.

Though, if I could have a Sherly temple (or however it is spelled) then I would take it over both.

Edited by child of the night

• 2 weeks later...

Coca-Cola has their Cherry Vanilla Coke. Well, at least, they did...now you can only find it as Cherry Coke OR Vanilla Coke. But I have a local restaurant with the new, fancy, touch-screen soda fountains that lets you choose Cherry Vanilla Coke! I was so happy!!! The one they had made "officially" was even Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, but I never got to try that one. :(

I find I don't really like either that much, but I choose coke over pepsi.

Dunno what it is, but Pepsi has a gross aftertaste and I can't drink it. Coke has no aftertaste, but I hate drinking it because I can feel it eating away at my teeth. Sure, sodas always do that it seems coke does it the worst.

My drink of choice is Dr. Pepper, just sayin.

Edited by crazitaco

(This should have been a poll!) ^^

I would have to say Coke, although I'm not big on soda to begin with, Coke is officially Sonic's favorite drink, therefore I must follow in my hero's footsteps! ^^

• Brohoof 1

Ever since I have been on my "Weight Loss Schtick" that hasn't been going over as well as I'd like it too, I have been drinking less and less Regular soda at least. And truth be told I like Coke Zero and Diet Coke a whole lot more than Diet Pepsi. But, when it comes to the regular soda it depends. If it's Regular Coke and Pepsi , it depends on what kind of mood I'm in. But, if it isn't a plain old Coke or Pepsi I prefer Coke. For example...I prefer Cherry Coke, a hell of a lot more than Wild Cherry Pepsi.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Well, between the two, Coke is the winner for me, but when it comes to dark soda in general, RC Cola stands above them all.

41SH8i1ZunL.jpg

Anymore though, I tend to avoid dark soda in favor of things like water, tea, and juices.

• Brohoof 1