Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

Yes, I did. I happen to like RC more than either of them. xD

Well done sir and/or ma'am. You are now officially one of the coolest people on this planet. =D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Truth be told, I prefer several other sodas over both of them, and I don't really drink soda these days regardless.

In the eternal Coke vs. Pepsi war, I'll throw in with Coke. Although I have a huge sweet tooth and I think Pepsi tastes much sweeter, somehow it's way too sweet for me. Pepsi also gives me a headache by the time I finish a can. Does that happen to anybody else? I've never known it to be a problem for anyone else.

Coke is a lot more crisp and doesn't set as heavily on my stomach. That and having just the right amount of sweetness makes it far more refreshing, which is what one is typically looking for in a fizzy drink.

Yes, I did. I happen to like RC more than either of them. xD

I agree with you on that. I do prefer many sodas over both of them but between the two, coke is much better tasting. Of course it's been awhile since I've had pepsi but, I remember liking coke better.

I like sweet stuff ok but, I'm not crazy about it, I don't prefer super, super sweet stuff (like incredibly sweet buttercream icing and church tea *gag*) so, I'm not a sweet fan myself. Although I do like sweets, but oddly enough, now that I'm older I like sweet stuff more than when I was little.

......I'm weird like that. xD

[edit]

oh yes, rc is good too, haven't had it in awhile either but it's pretty good!

Edited by kelseymarie805
  • Brohoof 2

Coke. Especially Cherry Coke. No other soda will suffice. Also, Mountain Dew is disgusting.

Depends...

img-422710-1-Jagermeister-one.jpg+ pepsi_cola_can.JPG= WIN

img-422710-3-fernet-branca-435499.jpg + img-422710-4-coke.jpg= WIN

What about this one?

jack_coke_big.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Would pick Mountain Dew because it is the best soda of all time...but I guess Coke will suffice...

LIES!!!  ...unless it's Code Red.

My vote goes towards never drinking soda again, if it came down to these two.  I don't like colas in general; perhaps the closest thing to an exception would be Dr. Pepper.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like Pepsi a little better. It seems to have a little bit more of a sour note than Coke.

My favorite sodas (or pop as we call it here in S.E. Michigan) are Dr. Pepper and Sprite.

Gotta go with the good old classic Coca-Cola. I try to shy away from soda if I can, but I have a weak spot for Coke as it just has a way of making me feel good and satisfied. Some people can drink either one with no real preference either way. Others can't tell the difference between the two. Not me. Pepsi has a very distinctly and overly sweet taste that just isn't as appealing.

I think most people prefer whichever one they grew up with and drank more often, and for me it was Coke.

I have always been a die-hard Pepsi fan, but in the past few weeks my mom has brought something new in the house...

mexican-coke.jpg

Do you know what this is?! Coke? NO! It's MEXICAN Coke! Made with real sugar, imported from mexico, and in a glass bottle with the super-duper original recipe! Oh my god! It's heaven in a bottle... a glass one.

• Brohoof 1

Ew, I despise both. They're my least favorites. Especially Coke. Can I have Dr. Pepper instead? 

I like my Coke flat. I prefer coke, but only when it's flat.

:eww:

what.gif

• Brohoof 1