Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

How odd, I honestly thought I already voted and replied to this.  I've cut back my soda consumption but I still enjoy cola on a regular basis.  They're both good but Pepsi gets the nod.  I like the sweeter taste and to me it seems to be a slightly better thirst quencher even though soda isn't really the greatest thing for that. 

I think most people prefer whichever one they grew up with and drank more often, and for me it was Coke.

Agreed.  The only difference here is that I grew up in a Pepsi household.  :) 

• Brohoof 1

They both taste the same to me, so I honestly don't know...

In terms of being specific, I'd go for Pepsi, not for the taste, but for the quantity. The largest they have here is 2L while Coke's only 1.5L... ahihihi.gif

• 3 months later...

You know, regardless of what tastes better, both sodas are crap that rot your internals. By the way, regular pepsi is better imo. Though it has to be from a fountain with ice. Bottled doesn't taste the same for some reason.

I have always been a die-hard Pepsi fan, but in the past few weeks my mom has brought something new in the house...

img-3020810-1-mexican-coke.jpg

Do you know what this is?! Coke? NO! It's MEXICAN Coke! Made with real sugar, imported from mexico, and in a glass bottle with the super-duper original recipe! Oh my god! It's heaven in a bottle... a glass one.

To be quite honest I prefer Mexican Coke than Coke made here in the states. It's $1 a bottle here in my town and I always buy about 6 of them when I go grocery shopping. 

In terms of the actual topic, Pepsi all the way if I had to choose...but normally I don't have much preference. 

I've finally come to a definitive answer, I think: Coke. Pepsi tastes fine when its just opened, but it goes sour fast. Like long before I can even finish a can. I'm going to have to stop buying it.

These poll results are somewhat surprising and a little disappointing to be honest. Every blind taste test shows that a majority of people prefer Pepsi, yet most people choose Coca Cola when they know which brand is which. That's marketing for ya.

Anyway, I prefer Pepsi by a long shot. It has a pleasant taste while Coke has a cough syrupy (IMO) flavor.

I thought they were the same thing.. my life has been full of lies.

Seriously though, they taste the same and I usually just go with both. Coke does taste slightly better and original, so I'll go with that.

FAyGo. (for all those homestuck fans out there.) IT's ThE WiCkeD ELiXir MAn.

post-24411-0-33046500-1418693476_thumb.jpg

Just in case you didn't know, Homestuck is an amazing webcomic and one of the characters (his name is Gamzee) drinks Faygo.

post-24411-0-08599900-1418694005_thumb.jpg

post-24411-0-69430900-1418694821.png

If not Faygo, I'll gladly drink Coca-Cola! Here is my opinion on Pepsi:

post-24411-0-64177100-1418693743.jpg

Edited by HerpDerp88