Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Share your nerd shelf/nerd cave!

Megas

Yeah I should have just made this a thread lol

Idea is simple and I got it from Twitter, maybe to help in these trying times. Share your toyshelf, game shelf, bookshelf, what have you

A9928219-948E-4FB5-8A8E-E194BBC5D0AA.jpeg

C3C4B2B1-7DA1-4847-A3BA-391F7BB8642C.jpeg

608DE8E7-65C9-4FE1-B908-13C1EB4BBB31.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

10 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

@Megas Great layout! Though I think you need more Switch games. :P Where did you get that ladder shelf from? I like it. :)

Trust me those aren't all my games lol

as for the shelf, I my cousin actually gave it to me. I don't know for sure where he got it

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

Who is the bot next to Soundwave? Is it Ironhide? I don't recognise the bot.

Blaster

300px-SDCCBlasterBoxArt.jpg

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

@Dynamo Pad Great collection. :kindness: Is that a Coco plush hiding behind Goomy? Where is Starlight hiding? :ooh:

Thank you, my friend! I'm glad you like the collection. Eeyup! Coco is hiding behind Goomy, while standing in between Flutters and a sleeping Lyra.

Also, Starlight is with Starligh, as well as Starlight and Starlight are with me. ^_^ Perhaps a picture will help explain everything. :ButtercupLaugh:

90766419_10213629808854526_8185469047765

• Brohoof 2

@Twilight Luna I might make that a goal to collect as many Starlight plushies as I can. It is a mission I must accomplish one day! I remember getting Piplup at ToysRUS with Fenniken and Moon Dancer I got from BABScon. I feel like sending a Coco plush to @Tacodidra would be top priority on the subject of plushies. :D 

I also forgot to mention that the plush hiding behind Princess Luna is a plush of Tirek's brother, Scorpan. :catface:

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

I would but all my stuff is packed up inside boxes. Gonna reorganized. I got manga, books, figurines and posters. Maybe later once I'm done.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly my desk is too small for anything but storage of this stuff. I should have my whole room covered with shelves of music, puzzles, and ponies and have a desk to actually do things at but that's just life.

1586746608417825509728380308521.jpg

• Brohoof 1