Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Baloon Party: 100% No Feeble Cheering

Viscra Maelstrom

Yea, but this free release isn't something that everyone should take for granted.

everyone isn't: according to the FB page they are getting a substantial amount of donations for the album.

and in my defense like everyone else has said here, i don't have the money to donate. finances are tight as shit over here, and i am doing my best to save up as much money as possible for the future. would be rather useful to have a decent saving of money to spare in the future.

alsoalso, i don't have neither a credit card nor a paypal account to spend money from. so that complicates buying stuff online for me by a hefty amount.

Way see things like this: If they can pay for it, they should. But if payment isn't an option, they should go ahead and get it free while making a mental note to send some money their way in the future. Some people just don't have the money/means to transfer it. It's not selfish or greedy if you don't have any money. It's only selfish and greedy when you've got plenty of money yet refuse to pay a fair amount.

As for me, I have it downloading, and have added it to my "stuff I need to donate to when I can" list, which only has two items; this, and MLPforums.

• Brohoof 1

The best part of it is Sandwich.txt.

In all seriousness, It is professional quality and very worth it (it is free afterall.)

I don't have any sort of credit card but I do plan on paying when I have time to buy one of those Vanilla cards.

Cawtion....its so beautiful.

I was a bit surprised by the screamo-esque songs that they had put in but, y'know, they need to support each different genre of music in some form. Oh yeah, Lungbuster was a great piece of music.

I liked most of the tracks, but I don't know why there were so many Dubstep tracks. I still can say I enjoyed most of the album, but to what extent I am not completely sure of. I definitely should look into the discography's of the artists featured on the album, most of them are unfamiliar to me.

A lot of it I found a bit meh, but that's because the bulk of it is dubstep which I am not the biggest fan of. My favorite tracks of the ones I heard were "What Stays and What Goes", "Breaking Bonds", and I also quite liked "Friendship in Tartarus". I recommend it for anyone who likes mostly dubstep and drum 'n' bass.

That awkward moment when you click play on the playlist, it sits there, and you decide to go to another tab while it loads, only to have it suddenly start playing and make you jump.

I know that feel bro.

Same here with all of that. Only problem is that it will take for freaking ever to download.

Took me about 10 minutes.

I've just downloaded it now. It's #1 on bandcamp at the moment!

I liked most of the tracks, but I don't know why there were so many Dubstep tracks.

that's what i wondered, as well. and then i realized.

Balloon Party is, from the bulk of it, a parody of Knife Party's "seizure music". hell, even the album name and cover is a parody of their EP "100% No Modern Talking":

Posted Image

and since Knife Party is a group whose focus is on dubstep, as well as moombahton/harsh electro-house, it isn't a strange thing that there's so much of that on the album. because that's what it all started out as, in the beginning. for confirmation of that, read the PDF document included in the download.

• Brohoof 3

I'm scrambling all over the place to offer my thanks to as many listeners as I can. I never could have imagined the insane widespread impact of the album. I can't thank you guys enough!

It seemed to be an ambitious project from the get-go, and I'm glad so many people have found songs in the album that they can enjoy. Can't wait to see some of you at Bronycon! We're gonna rock out!!! :D

Overall, it's good enough. Most of it is pretty average. Of course, I'm not the biggest fan of dubstep but whatever. My favorites are Get My Rope, Bronies Are Wierd, 16 NOCAB, and Interobang Pie Invades Equestria.