Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Fitness Pacer Test

Venomous

BeepTestSchema-850x659.jpg.9352a0db9f11818413b6c6d31a425e66.jpg

The test goes up to level 21 which I believe is only like professional rugby players or something haha. I actually always loved these though as it encouraged me to train harder I wanted to get to level 14 but I'm good at level 12 though the sense of pride is awesome and who doesn't love the runners high you feel from it. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I don't think I ever had to do this during my time in junior high and high school. Then again, this was back in the mid to late 90s for me so they might not have implemented such a test in those days.

8 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I don't think I ever had to do this during my time in junior high and high school. Then again, this was back in the mid to late 90s for me so they might not have implemented such a test in those days.

I don’t ever remember doing a pacer test in middle school or high school either, and that was the mid to late 2000s for me.

• Brohoof 1

I did it three times a year for eight years ("middle school and high school"). I absolutely despise that test, I had an anxiety attack hearing that woman speak on tape for what felt like an eternity before the test even began. And that sound echoes in my head... Not only that, I sucked at it, only passing it once that I remember, practically collapsing once I did.

17 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Looks necessary! I am thinking how many laps you need to get rid of all the Big Macs in your system? :huh:

We didn't have that in our country. We did have exercises but they were never driven by a electronic timed voice.