• #7 She's cool. :P
    • #6 I'm okay with her.
    • #5 I feel neutral about her.
    • #4 Not really
    • #3 Pass
    • #2 I dislike her
    • #1 I despise her

7 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Heh I edited my first post to make things a bit more clear. :P It's not that I don't like her as a character, I just dislike the fact, that she's supposed to be Twilight. I definitely preferred the first design. :pout:

The third movie was really odd; The worst of EQG movies in my opinion. :awwthanks:

Yep!

But Legend of Everfree, which depends on Sci-Twi was one of my favorites, if not my favorite. Only pick I had in that movie was their running animations, which was really badly made!

I think the first design of human Twilight is too smooth. She needs to look more edgy like her pony self. Sci-Twi looks better, but she is odd.

I feel like she never grew on me. I loved Pony Twilight in that universe. Human Twilight just seems like a less progressed Twilight (possibly season 1 form?) which is overall less fun to watch. I don't hate her by any means, but definitely on the lower side of the main 7. 

• 1 month later...

I like her because she's different enough from Princess Twilight to be her own person, which is something I sometimes miss in the other Humane characters. I'll always prefer Princess Twilight, though, especially as a shipping partner for Sunset.

Yes! I absolutely adore Sci-Twi! She's so cute and adorkable! :adorkable: I actually like her better than pony Twilight's human form! I just think that Sci-Twi's design is much better than pony Twilight's human form, it just seems like more of what I would expect Twilight to look like in a human world ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1