Ship the member above you

Pinkazoid

11 minutes ago, gamecubeguy214 said:

Lol it's funny tho. You seem pretty angry about it, though

Only because I'm tired seeing the same answer over and over!

Other than me, I'd shipped you with @Mesme Rize

• Brohoof 1

On 6/25/2017 at 10:35 AM, Wingnut said:

x Wiiguy x gamecubeguy 

On 6/26/2017 at 1:51 PM, Lord Magnus said:

x Scruffy

On 6/26/2017 at 4:34 PM, .Wolfe. said:

Scruffy x WiiGuy2014

@Wingnut @Lord Magnus @.Wolfe.

Look, guys, as much as I love being shipped with @ScruffyTheStallion and @gamecubeguy214, I just prefer getting a different answer. 

Besides, Even though I'm gay, Scruffy says he's straight. And I don't think it'd fair for him to be shipped with someone like me. I don't know; @ScruffyTheStallion, if you're reading this, what do you think?

As for me shipping @Wingnut? I'd say with @Lady Kiriness.

• Brohoof 2

Lord Magnus x LaPony

45 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Look, guys, as much as I love being shipped with @ScruffyTheStallion and @gamecubeguy214, I just prefer getting a different answer. 

Besides, Even though I'm gay, Scruffy says he's straight. And I don't think it'd fair for him to be shipped with someone like me. I don't know; @ScruffyTheStallion, if you're reading this, what do you think?

No problem, I get it. And I thought the "x gamecubeguy214" was intended because the names are Nintendo related as someone pointed out.

x gamecubeguy

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Who's this Tank Pone you're shipping me with?

That snow guy. I forgot his name. He has a pony with a tank turret on its head as an avatar.

• Brohoof 1

Magnus x The Gobo

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Wingnut @Lord Magnus @.Wolfe.

Yo! I already agreed not to ship you with gamecubeguy any more. In case you missed it: 

On 6/25/2017 at 8:54 PM, Wingnut said:

Ok, I'll give you a break.  It's just that shipping members with video game based names is such a natural. :) 

Wiiguy x Meeps

Sheesh! :P 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Tilgoreth

In your avatar picture, Is that a human version of Rarity being shipped with a human version of Trixie? Or is it supposed to be Suri and Coco from Rarity Takes Manehatten? Either way, it looks nice.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, Wingnut said:

Wiiguy x Batbrony 

I don't know. He's a nice guy who just states his honest opinion on new episodes, but they tend to be a little too harsh for my taste! (I mean, Come on. Zephyr Breeze got his confidence in himself back by episode's end and @Batbrony doesn't even acknowledge that? *shakes head in disappointment*)

@Wingnut x Lunar Echo

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1