Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Times You've Witnessed Theft?

SharpWit

I once witnessed a robbery from afar. Two bastards got ahold of a purse from a lady. They even spun her with it. She couldn’t hold it, and was thrown once she let go, and the robbers made a run. Last I saw was her, and a man in the home in front chasing after them

Just recently, I watched a lady casually open a box of lip gloss at Walmart, pocket them, and toss the empty box on a metal ladder that the employees use. She did it so effortlessly that I figured she does it a lot. Good for her, I guess. It's Walmart after all. 

• 6 months later...

I think it was June or July, but I was buying stuff at the shops and a lady bolted out with a trolley. They had a getaway car prepared and everything.

• 2 weeks later...

These kids in my middle school Spanish class took some candy from the teacher’s desk and I didn’t let them get away with it. Everyone was mad at me that day but I wanted to do the right thing, even if stealing candy isn’t that big of a deal when it’s not unpaid for at a store.

When I was little I saw a man and a lady shoplifting groceries from a supermarket. They were so obvious about it that my sister and I were laughing about it. I was sure they’d get caught but they bought a small item and checked out ahead of us and got away, shirts bulging. At the time I was quite young and it struck me as funny more than criminal. Ah the innocence of youth!

• 1 year later...

Saw a woman on a wheelchair try to steal sausages by hiding them in her coat. It sounds like a sketch, but I swear it happened!

One of my friends steals on a somewhat regular basis. I have seen him do it multiple times.