Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would Fluttershy think of tapeworms?

Paleopony

I was just wondering about something recently. What would be Fluttershy's opinion of tapeworms. I think she would perceive them like the fruit bats in the episode Bats! She probably wouldn't want to harm them even if one of her friends were infected by them. 

What do you think?

I don't think she'd like them because they're harmful to the animals/friends she loves.  Bats aren't parasites whereas tapeworms are.

Maybe she'd try to find an alternative way for them to live without depending on a host, but ultimately she'd pick her friends/animals over tapeworms.  

• Brohoof 1

she might try to find a less harmful way for them to exist?

and/or she could try to bond with them on their level! become a Flutterworm to talk them out of munching up all the food of their host?

image.png.08e5c2302ab048b0e4424a9fc0a2043b.png

(ok I just wanted to post this pic of worm Twi :P )

• Brohoof 1

I forgot what episode and season, but there was an episode where there were parasites invading Ponyville and Fluttershy was somewhat "fueling" it. Once she found out they were harming people, she stopped, but until that point she wanted to feed them, help them, etc. I feel like she'd want the tapeworms safe but she'd be upset they were harming people. 

• Brohoof 1