Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who the hell invented smartphones?

NonBrony

So,i never the movie.Only watched glimpse of it and some songs.And while i know more about it,and actually kinda just first seeing that there is smartphones.This question pops up.And after some searching,Yup,this question still remains.

Who the hell invented smartphone in MLP???!Hooves Job???!!Steve Hoove????!!!Or is it Canterlogic?

Well,since i've brought it up,i would kinda like to see a pony version of Steve Job lol.

• Brohoof 3

Smart phones imply advanced computer technology. We would expect to see other, similar or less advanced tech as well. There is a Hoof Book, which is more popular than My Stable.

Edited by Brony Number 42
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, NonBrony said:

Who the hell invented smartphone in MLP???!Hooves Job???!!Steve Hoove????!!!Or is it Canterlogic?

Definitely Steve Hooves :ButtercupLaugh:

The Movie and merchandise just require smartphones in this modern age. Mainly for emojis and social media, and not so much for technology.

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

Smart phones imply advanced computer technology. We would expect to see other, similar or less advanced tech as well. There is a Hoof Book, which is more popular than My Stable.

For you to know, apparently “My Stable” was a social media in the pastel human world :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1