Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what would you do if you woke up the next morning and you found yourself in someponies house

doomy343

how would you feel if you went to bed one night only to wake up and find yourself in some ponies house, would you think it's cool or would you freak out. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I would be disoriented, then fascinated.

I wonder how the ponies would react to humans, maybe they would think we have cool video games.

• Brohoof 1

Got turned off by poison dart and woke up at wild lone zebra's mare shack? Sounds good.

If stallion, then he will be killed and his heart will be eaten to restore my honor. And his mane will be used as plume.

At first I would think I was dreaming, but when I would realize that I am not dreaming, I would be worried. What if I can't go back home? 

9 hours ago, doomy343 said:

I wonder how the ponies would react to humans, maybe they would think we have cool video games.

Ponies appear to be racist against a pony with striped coat, they would probably be racist against a human too.

If we are going by somepony else as someone else IRL i'd freak out and would be asking questions

In the pony world i'd be like that one girl from Game of thrones and be looking for the dragons.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

At first I would think I was dreaming, but when I would realize that I am not dreaming, I would be worried. What if I can't go back home? 

Ponies appear to be racist against a pony with striped coat, they would probably be racist against a human too.

maybe they would actually like people, maybe it would be like when michael jordan ended up in looney tunes land.

• Brohoof 1

It's more about how they would react. If a big weird alien appeared in your house you would be pretty freaked out.

I'd try to calm them down and not be a threat. Eventually I'd think it was pretty cool to be in Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sven Glimmer said:

I would leave the house before that pony gets a heart attack and start my adventure in Equestria. I would look for the main characters first. :eager:

what if you had to stay at fluttershy's house during your stay meaning that you couldn't watch horror movies, or play violent video games, in fact fluttershy probably hates video games, unless it's something like pokemon or sonic even though she would probably be afraid of robotnik

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, doomy343 said:

what if you had to stay at fluttershy's house during your stay meaning that you couldn't watch horror movies, or play violent video games, in fact fluttershy probably hates video games, unless it's something like pokemon or sonic even though she would probably be afraid of robotnik

I would enjoy that as well. Talking to her and drinking some water or tea together. If I get the chance to spend time with her, I wouldn't want to waste any second on video games or movies. :squee: Maybe she has some board games or her animals would keep us busy. :)

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, doomy343 said:

she'd probably love sonic cause you free all the animals :P