Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your go to store for food/drink?

Reecejackox

We have a grocery store in town that is only 5 minutes from my home so that is where I go for groceries 80% of the time.

my prefered options are aldi/lidi and sainsbury's but usually i'll go to the corner store next door

for booze I have to go to M&S because my ID isn't accepted in most places because the hologram is a bit worn or the photo is old

Edited by The Spitfire Simp
  • Brohoof 1

Dollar G and Family Dollar, I pretty much refuse to go inside other stores, as I have had a problem with wide open spaces causing me anxiety and imbalance it's psychological... I don't like Walmart or Giant Eagle for this reason, I mean it isn't even "social anxiety" I just feel like I'm gonna fall down, my body freezes up inside these larger stores, I'm like inching along clinched to my shopping cart, when I used to basically skate around the floor on them... The progression of mental illness/improper medications can be bad

Edited by KingCorvus

• 3 weeks later...

For supermarkets I usually alternate between two: Tesco (since there is one literally a 2 min walk from my apartment) and ASDA (the largest supermarket in my town, probably about a 5 min drive), depending on what I need and how bothered I am to go and get it. Sometimes I'll go to M&S if I need something specific, as the quality there is almost always better than at either of the aforementioned two (prices often account for that though), and it is also reasonably nearby.

I've stopped buying meat at supermarkets, I go to a local butcher instead - the quality is significantly better and the price isn't even that different.