Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Houston teacher beating up student

Akemi Homura

*he-r's the word "brutal" and expects blood*

she was merely slapping him as far as I can see but this... Is a no-no. Even tho it would be just "slapping", it's just... No.

Someone punish that teacher, hard. ~

• Brohoof 1

Teachers... No just kidding, I feel no different about teachers other than the fact that everyday they have to resist not to do this to some of the disrespectful jerks that go to school. So in a way, I respect them more. Hmm, kind of hard for me to explain.

Well, it turns out the teachers' reaction was a misunderstanding for the child beating up a little girl. But to react to a suspected bully with extreme force like that, unrequited is an understatement to say the least. This is called jumping to conclusions and excessive use of brutal force. The child put up no defence, and as the teacher lurched toward him in the corner, he sank to the floor submissively out of fear for what's to happen to him.

For the punishment, court will happen eventually and the real charges will be layed upon the teacher. For now all that can be done has been done, firing her from her job. Hopefully the child will not suffer too much mental trauma from this event and that he can move on from this. I do wonder how much the compensation will be after the trial, beating a minor without reason doesn't really bode well for you.

• Brohoof 2

What should have happened: send the boy to the Principal's office as a suspected bully.

What happened: hyper feminist crazy teacher decides she should beat up and humiliate the boy.