Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

On 2023-05-09 at 10:27 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"I'm so glad that you are doing well! Me? Oh! I'm just participating to some kind of World Championship to avoid the different realities to collapse while on the side of a team constitued of Luna, Fluttergoth, Opaline, Pony of Shadows and Midnight Sparkle! Usual stuffs!"

"Princess of Cuteness?! Are you kidding?! You didn't tell me that! I bet you are an alicorn! About 50% of my friends are! I kind of feel weak now..."

"Yup, nothing unusual about this at all! Which team do you think is going to win? I just hope the magic of friendship would win out in the end. And don't feel too bad about your powers. I'm not that powerful..." Skylight said.

21 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Yup, nothing unusual about this at all! Which team do you think is going to win? I just hope the magic of friendship would win out in the end. And don't feel too bad about your powers. I'm not that powerful..." Skylight said.

"Which team? I hope it will be mine, Team Moon, but in same time a bunch of my friends are in the Team Friendship and l hope they will be okay. I'd prefers it if everypony could win. If Friendship Team it would be best if you came in my team because... We are welcoming! Yeah! That's the reason why..." Shiny would look a bit nervous and worried which was strange.

Special announcement: 

All the polls and votes will be close today- thank you for participating and be prepared for part two of the World Cup!

• Brohoof 2

@Shiny Silvermoon @TBD @Kujamih @Kramathia @Skylight Scintillate @Emerald Heart @BornAgainBrony @Ganondorf8 @Saturn Ring

The announcer would walk up to the mic at the podium. By this point, she was up on stage and far out of reach from the audience. She would activate the mic. "Attention everyone, we have our winners for the first round!" she said, pulling out a scroll with the winning teams. She wanted to allow some hype to build up as she took a few moments to get the scroll out.

The announcer would read out the winning teams - as seen below.

Canterlot High: 17pt

Changeling Hive: 13 pt

Cloudsdale: 22pt

Crystal Empire: 10pt

Kirin Village:13pt

Manehattan: 16pt

Moon: 18pt

Ponyville: 18pt

School of friendship: 22pt

Team Somnambula: 14pt

Tartarus: 10000000Pt

Seaqustria: 15pt

21 minutes ago, Hitch Trailblazer said:

Hey what’s the big deal with Team Tartarus having that much point?? 

*eyes focused on Team Tartarus suspiciously* 

IMG_5810.gif.5ec12414f9321383a033c98760b83f2a.gif

"Yes, that is quite unusual indeed. It seems that each point is correlated with one vote, but how would this team get 10000000 votes? That's larger than the number of possible voters. Also, that capital P is sus."

2 hours ago, Dr. Clue said:

"Yes, that is quite unusual indeed. It seems that each point is correlated with one vote, but how would this team get 10000000 votes? That's larger than the number of possible voters. Also, that capital P is sus."

Dr. Clue is right, there’s no way they could make up to 1000000 points! Rigged!!

IMG_5816.gif.b91d660fa570ac8a524c610705e4cff8.gif

2 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Tartarus is so exhausted from trying to play "cool" that somepony fell asleep on the 0 key. B)

Oooooh 

IMG_5818.gif.2239e26ef8c5670c897ca745a7adcc57.gif

8 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

How did Tartarus get so many points? Did they cheat or something?

At least it’s not over 90000:umad:

26 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

How did Tartarus get so many points? Did they cheat or something?

"Shame! Shame! Shaaaaame! This is a real shame! The teams aren't classed in order according to the their score! This is a real shame! Oh! And also Tartarus is incidentally cheating but that's a minor detail... I'm not very surprised to be honest... BUT THE SCORE!!! SHAAAAAAME!!!"

"Alright, settle down everypony. Now discuss with your classmates the significance of the capital P in the list of scores. What message is the author trying to convey here by only having one team whose points are spelled with a capital P? What should our takeaway from this be and how would that affect our actions?"

db5cljn-7a71234d-707e-49d5-b51f-d5b4c6be4944.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZmNWJkZjliLTVjMzItNDc2ZS05MTAyLTdlMjdmM2VhNjdmN1wvZGI1Y2xqbi03YTcxMjM0ZC03MDdlLTQ5ZDUtYjUxZi1kNWI0YzZiZTQ5NDQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.hFYl3A2-XORnc2zGSoUCAfmmG4AR6EjJwNjpxAOVteA

52 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"One single bad step, it took one unruly decision from the Tartarus and now their popularity is sinking... Cheaters never win..."

Cleaning her Glasses.gif Well I guess we should just make a better plan I guess, Don't you think Shiny?

"We simply wanted to raise the chaos for our advantage." The white pony smile.

" Because of that we are able to extract our fifth member the tantabus from the dream realm to reality.... And because of that we were able to pull some pony out you'd all wished that stayed in your nightmares... Worst than the tantabus?.... Would anyone be able to guess our sixth member? It will surely ruin your day. Hehehehe."

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"now that phase 1 has ended... Its time we increase the chaos.... I am not CHRYSALIS... The real Chrysalis is working hard gaining us ALL THE POINTS SHE HAS STOLEN FOR US MUHAHAHAHA!

(Crysalis is actually Cosmos in disguise... Who and where is the real Chrysalis? If not stopped, who knows what evil plans would she get away with.)

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Cosmos said:

"now that phase 1 has ended... Its time we increase the chaos.... I am not CHRYSALIS... The real Chrysalis is working hard gaining us ALL THE POINTS SHE HAS STOLEN FOR US MUHAHAHAHA!

(Crysalis is actually Cosmos in disguise... Who and where is the real Chrysalis? If not stopped, who knows what evil plans would she get away with.)

IMG_5820.gif.30626a7e0cd933b715146e61d34534eb.gif
Oh dear Celestia noo! Not YOU!

*Discord’s ex*

Silverspark: was watching everything from on top of a random cloud she found a blue cotton candy cloud that tasted like the blue raspberry one. She missed breakfast, but with this crazy world, it was hard to focus on anything else. The small filly couldn't help but listen to how the old Changeling queen was running around. It made me wonder if there was a way to get these different teams seeing the same picture. But what grownup wants to be listening to a small filly like me? Well, there are a few, but those are just the ones I know. Maybe I should wait these games out for a little bit. " she said with her tail over her hooves as she lie down after taking a bite of blue cloud 

23 hours ago, Kramathia said:

Cleaning her Glasses.gif Well I guess we should just make a better plan I guess, Don't you think Shiny?

"I guess, if we were planning on doing evil stuffs! Are we?!" :wau:

9 hours ago, Discord said:

IMG_5820.gif.30626a7e0cd933b715146e61d34534eb.gif
Oh dear Celestia noo! Not YOU!

*Discord’s ex*

"It's okay, @Discord! Keep absolutely still! Her vision is based on movement..." Shiny Silvermoon would stop motion and stay still in the position she was before warning Discord.

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"It's okay, @Discord! Keep absolutely still! Her vision is based on movement..." Shiny Silvermoon would stop motion and stay still in the position she was before warning Discord.

"Even if what you say is true, making Discord hold still is neigh impossible." The draconicous pointed out by flicking the nose of @Shiny Silvermoon

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

chatterbox scared.pngW-wait.. evil stuffs??