Hardest you've Laughed watching MLP?

Gaines

What is the scene in MLP that you laughed the hardest at ^_^
For me, I cracked up during this:
 L7RUgj.gif

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie Pie's "Chimi Cherry Changa" conversation with Applejack from "The Last Roundup" ALWAYS makes me laugh! :laugh:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

"And then I said, Oatmeal, are you crazy?" is up there for me. In part because until now, I've always assumed she was addressing Oatmeal as a person, and not a suggestion.

• Brohoof 1

"'Who is the princess of friendship?' Your mom." Is a good one. :derp:

A your mom joke is so unexpected from MLP that it just cracks me up. 

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash's breakfast related answers to Twilight's pop quiz in "Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3" was one of the funniest moments for me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

maybe a bit of a cheat answer since it's from an official short not an episode, but whenever I need a laugh I watch "Ali-icorn" because Rainbow Dash being able to only speak in sound effects is hilarious to me

Edited by Mothra
  • Brohoof 2

Three times where we saw real life pictures in the show. A puppet boneless, a real life baby gator representing Gummy, and the weird dimension with a puppet :-D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Consistently, Discord and Rarity's deliveries crack me up. They are always so over the top that it's funny. Now and then Celestia has some fantastic facial expressions or chaotic moments that add some great characterization to her. 

• Brohoof 1

The entire episode ‘Lesson Zero.’ This was the first episode I ever saw and what got me hooked into MLP forever. Twilight (and everypony) was so funny I couldn’t stop laughing. It remains the most sidesplitting episode of the series for me.

• Delighted Giggle 1