• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I have two wonderful cats. One named Kirby, the other Sassy. I adopted them from this wonderful lady when I was still living in Kuala Lumpur. Now I am back in my hometown, Kuching (which translates CAT in Malay), I cargo-ed them over. Now, they are in quarantine until September 15th! :D

They also have their own Twitter account @ThePawPrinters :lol:

1069340_484832144942906_1864633052_n.jpg

Sassy, Kirby.

• Brohoof 2

I have two male cats, I used to have a female cat and one male cat until my female cat jumped out the window just to run away. Then, my other cat layed down in the sun and died.

I got 4 dogs and a bunch of cats I don't want. mlp-deannoy_fixed.png

I also had a fish named Pork Chop at one point, but... he...

mlp-denomuffin.png

*Sniff* I don't like to talk about it...

I have three cats, and they are all different from each other.  Chip doesn't seek or want attention most of the time, but she'll occasionally bug me when it is the most inconvenient for me.  Oreo loves my attention; she'll bug me when I'm in the kitchen getting something to eat.  Crimson is the oldest and fattest of the three.  He's the only lap cat, and he wants so much attention that he'll even bite your leg if it isn't covered with pants.

I currently have two cats, one with short hair named Pepper, and one with long hair named Spike. Spike is male and Pepper is female. They usually brawl with each other on the floor. Spike sometimes gives me the death stare at night. :okiedokielokie:

So I just got through watching Just for sidekicks for no apparent reason and got to wondering what kinda pets other forum members have if any Guess I'll start. Pretty basic I have 2 cats and 2 dwarf bunnies. The bunnies names are Kili and Fili because of Hobbit references because I'm cool like that.....I think

I have a dog and a cat. The dog is a 9 year old Pomeranian named Koda, who is still really cute :3

The cat is a (?) year old tabby named Shadow, who is quite big (Fat) now.

I used to have another cat, Shadow's sister Marble, but she died last month, we have no real idea why, but she is in a better place now.

• Brohoof 1

I have a dog and a cat. The dog is a 9 year old Pomeranian named Koda, who is still really cute :3

The cat is a (?) year old tabby named Shadow, who is quite big (Fat) now.

I used to have another cat, Shadow's sister Marble, but she died last month, we have no real idea why, but she is in a better place now.

Ah that really sucks man. I know exactly how you feel as I lost a tabby cat last month also. same thing here with no explicable reason.

least you still got shadow and koda :)

• Brohoof 1

Ah that really sucks man. I know exactly how you feel as I lost a tabby cat last month also. same thing here with no explicable reason.

least you still got shadow and koda :)

Thanks man, sad to hear about your tabby as well, I feel you. I do miss Marble, I just wish I could find out how she died. But, you live and learn. And yes, Shadow and Koda do keep me company! :)

• Brohoof 1

We have a tortoise, finches and 4 chickens :)

Would love to get some fish as well though :) but not sure if I can take them to Uni and I'm not into hiding them in a cupboard like some people :P

We have a tortoise, finches and 4 chickens :)

Would love to get some fish as well though :) but not sure if I can take them to Uni and I'm not into hiding them in a cupboard like some people :P

Teach them to be attack birds :P no-one will dare try and take them off you if they fell they're gonna get swooped ^_^ even a finch's swoop feels like a dragon attack

Hi there, @@QuirkyUsername. Your thread about pets is very similar to an already existing thread, so the two have been merged together. Just letting you know. ;)

Hey Spectrum. Thanks for the heads up I was kinda confused when I stepped away from my computer for a second and suddenly there was 312 replies ^_^ it explains alot :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recently came to be the owner of this tiny dog here. Her name is Glow, she's two months old, and she... screw it, I've explained what her breed is way too much of late xD Let's just say she's a pug-minpin cross that's been finely tuned through the generations.

I just explained her breed didn't I goddamn it XD

1236115_501298369964100_1654811445_n.jpg

Yeah she has a thing for falling asleep with her paw on my dragpad. Little turd, keeps making me click links I do not want to click.

(her coat color's actually a genetic mutation 8D It's known as clear red, but she also has mearle markings on her nose and underbelly.)

Pets pets pets!

I've got a six year old tabby cat (wow! it's been that long) which I've had since birth (we had another cat prior to her) and an English cocker spaniel that isn't technically my responsibility (I didn't beg for a dog).

My cat's name is Cocoa and her fur is a mixture of gray, brown, and a little bit of orange. She's rather skinny since well.. has nothing to do with being underfed, but I'm working on that, and she meows more often than most cats I've met. She's an outdoor cat that's stubborn about her food (won't eat it if it's been there for the whole day, sheesh).

As for my dog, he's a golden color whose name is Biscuit (hahah, funneh), and he's about five years old, so he's still young. Anytime you head to the backyard, he will bounce up at your face (or try to) and lay back and beg for a tummy rub. He runs in the backyard back and forth so much that he's left a trail! Aaannd...he's not trained _-_

I have a fluffy cat. I absolutely adore him and I wouldn't trade him for the world. 

Eh, why not? Here's a picture of him.

1229920_594418550601288_565199089_n.jpg

And there's the picture of my cat. :P

• Brohoof 2