• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

Here is a photos of my pets (that are living)

I've taken all these photos :)

Teddie - I rescued her when she was 2 years old and now she's 8 years old. Looks like she was trying to floss her teeth from the branch of the apple tree. lol We have 8 apple trees and 2 crab-apples and 2 plum trees. Yeah, I think Apple Jack would like our yard. lol

Teddieonappletree_zpsb224819b.jpg

Dickie - is a Mini Pincher and we rescued him when he was 8 months old and now is 1 years old. He's learning some new tricks that I've been teaching him. Boy, he gets it right on.

8f6baf1b-533d-481a-ac2f-73bb42a80678_zps

Ollie - He's a chiweenie and he's 2 years old. Sometimes, we call him "sheriff". I think he's trying to be the Alpha Dog.

c8e63a45-cca4-4647-9e88-219ed0d715c2_zps

Gracie - we rescued her and they think she's 5 years old. She's a doxie/terrier mixed.

Gracieinbed_zps5880ad12.jpg

Dickie, Gracie, and Ollie as they were waiting for my mom to come in.

DikieGacieandOllie_zps97cf12be.jpg

• Brohoof 2

5 cats. Only 2 of them actually spend their time indoors while the other 3 hang out in the garage. 3 of them are all black furred. One of them is a tabby. The mother of them all is a tuxedo cat.

One of them (black cat) spends their time in my room all day and refuses to leave unless she has to eat or use the litter box. She's pretty much the feline version of a human recluse. :lol:

The other indoor cat (the tabby) sleeps all day in either the kitchen or living room.

Sadly, we would've had 6 but the father cat, who was a 10+ year old maine coon, passed away in February. I still miss him sometimes even if all he did was spend his time sleeping on a blanket in the garage. -_-

Yes i do, i have 5 hermit crabs that i keep in 30 gallon tank. I am also thinking on getting 2 robo hamsters. Has anyoner ever had these hamsters or had hamsters in general before? I love these little guys there so freaking adorable. :)

I have a Roborovksi dwarf hamster named Aloe, and I had another (her sister) named Lotus, but due to um....them not liking a certain type of food that I bought them....cannibalism happened. Damn rodents.... Anywho, here's a picture of Aloe. Tiny little blob.

I just noticed this post. >.< Yes, I had a pair for nearly a year and a half. They're fun to have, but very noisy with the wheel at night, and they're aren't good if you want a pet to hold. Being the smallest and fastest species of hamster, they're hard to keep track of, and are prone to sprinting out of your hands.

And on that note, Aloe died a few days ago. In her and her sister's place, I now (after years of not having any) have a pair of gerbils! After deliberation, I've decided to name the gerbils Yin and Yang. The black one will be Yin (dark) whilst the white one will be Yang (light). Yin is very, VERY shy, while Yang is energetic as all hell. But both are nice while holding already. Just not exactly hand-tame yet.

post-24966-0-63245400-1398762816_thumb.jpg

Edited by tehagg
  • Brohoof 1

I have four family pets. 

- A Purebreed Chihuahua (Female)

- A Chihuahua / Maltese Cross (Female)

- A Tortoiseshell Cat (Female)

- Another, not sure of his breed but he is related to the Tortoiseshell Cat (Male)

I've had a lot more and different pets though, and no, they didn't all just die, they were given away because we couldn't look after them all. Here's what they were.

- 4 Rabbits, with a lot of offspring (15? Breed like crazy)

- 3 Goldfish, they lived to about 15 years old ?! 

- Hundreds of Guppy Fish, and other tropical fish. (Also, breed like crazy!)

Edited by Dovashy
  • Brohoof 1

I have a cat. Her name is Diamond. My aunt found her and wanted her, but I became the cat's favorite person, so she's mine now.

She's great. Follows me around like a dog most of the time. Loves to be held and loved on.

She's contributing to my insomnia though. Almost without fail, every time I get ready to sleep, she just has to fuck with something in the room. Most of the time she goes up to the desk where my laptop is at and knocks down my change or the keys, or she starts climbing over junk and onto the shelves to mess with something.

Eventually I get fed up and lock her out of my room, only to let her back in later when she finally curls up to sleep with me.

I have two dogs. I also have this stray cat that moved into my house for some reason one day, and my family considers it as a pet.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a baby snake named Koga. He's friendlier than most snakes... Or at least as friendly as a reptile can get. :P I love him though. :3

I have a dog. She's a little toy fox terrier/Chihuahua mix that we rescued about 10 years ago. Shes my best friend and I love her.

I used to have a snake too, but he passed away a few years ago.

This is my American Cocker Spaniel, Skeeter.

img-2640707-1-img-3025-1-eCb2Xl.jpg

and a picture I drew of him.

img-2640707-2-attachicon.gifSkeeter.png

Oh my stars, he looks JUST like my old cocker spaniel (named Romeo) used to look :(

We had him for a long time, but he eventually lost his eyesight, had been suffering from a severe chronic ear infection, and was losing his hearing as well. We did what we could but eventually had to put him down.

______

As for my pets, I just have two cats. I want to get a dog, or maybe some ratties :3

• Brohoof 1

I am a huge animal lover. If i had all the mony in the world and my husband wasn't allergic to hay and livestock, I'd also want to get a pet donkey and a cow. But sadly we can't.

But the pets we have are

Sunny (Golden Retriever Boxer Mix, abadoned by owner as a pup) and Jack (Black Lab Shepard mix, adopted by us from the ASPCA)

SunnyNJack.jpg

Our cat Snakes who adopted us lol

And personally mine and my husband's 6 rats,

Gizmo, Nes, Zera, Lyra, and our recent additions, Q and Discord

• Brohoof 2

Absolutely! I grew up with animals and as an only child they were like my brothers and sisters. There has never been a time in my life where I haven't had at least one "furkid" and I wouldn't have it any other way. All of my animals have been adopted from the shelter or rescued from various situations (abandonment/abuse cases) Currently I have four dogs: Foxy the long hair chihuahua, Cricket the miniature pinscher/terrier mix, Nemo the beagle and Wahya the siberian husky/rough collie mix. As you can see I have quite the muttley crew!

I also have cats after doing a successful TNR (trap neuter return) project for my community's feral population last summer. The untameable ones were fixed, vaccinated and released back to their colonies where I continue to feed them and offer shelter. During this process I found a mama cat and her five kittens. The mama cat was a stray (not feral) and quite friendly so I was able to take the entire family in, foster them and eventually seek out forever homes for the kittens. This TNR project is also how I found my own sweet Nala, a former stray who now sleeps in my bed with all four of my dogs (she's pictured with them below)

post-26884-0-56143900-1400290745.jpg
My best friends!
post-26884-0-74658500-1400290756.jpg
Nala is just one of the dogs.
post-26884-0-12261500-1400290767.jpg
Mittens and her kittens around the time we found them.

I also have three rats: Larry, Curly and Moe. A guinea pig named Arthur and a bunny named Penelope. I've said it before but Fluttershy's cottage would feel just like home to me. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I got a kitten named Sora that likes to snuggle up to me, A fat orange cat named Buttercups idk why my brother named it that, and a Chihuahua named Tiny.

Edited by TwilightFire

I don't know if I posted my cat in here but yeah, I have a cat now as well as a dog. She's a white short haired cat. I found her where I used to work when she was just a few weeks old. She was apparently abandoned because she wasn't afraid of me at all. I just called her and she walked right up to me. I tried to give her away but no one wanted her, so I took her home in hopes in that I could eventually find someone to take her but I never did. She was really cute and I didn't want to just drop her off at a shelter where who knows what would happen, so I talked my grandparents into letting me keep her. I named her Opal, and yes, it was partially because of my love of MLP, but also because I think it's a nice name that should be used more often and she's white, so I think it suits her. I think she's about a year old now, and if you're wondering, she get's along perfectly well with the dog. He's gentle and they were introduced when she was a kitten, so they learned to get along early on.

Here's a picture of her I just took. It's not that great, but it's the best I could get at the moment.

post-37-0-90285200-1400306554_thumb.jpg

Oh my stars, he looks JUST like my old cocker spaniel (named Romeo) used to look :(

We had him for a long time, but he eventually lost his eyesight, had been suffering from a severe chronic ear infection, and was losing his hearing as well. We did what we could but eventually had to put him down.

______

As for my pets, I just have two cats. I want to get a dog, or maybe some ratties :3

Unfortunately, ear and eye problems are common issues with Cockers. My grandparents and I used to have three of them and two of them had both ear and eyesight problems. The one we have now gets ear infections, but we keep it treated. I hope he never problems with his eyes, but I know it's possible that he will.

I've been thinking about getting a gerbil too, but I don't think I want a rat. Maybe a hamster. I'd just have to figure out how to keep it away from the cat.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd