Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

(edited)

Im usually pretty loving tolerating and accepting... But those damn squeakers on call of duty.. >.<

Edited by John

MOCpages grinds my gears nowadays, their so slow, the community there is rude, and finally, really user unfriendly. :(

When I wanna play pokemon but Ive beaten all my games to the point in which its no longer fun but I also dont have the heart to delete my saves so Im kind of stuck

People taking stuff too seriously, mainly. Also, trainers/sneakers squeaking on the floor. Makes me want to scream at people.

Also, trainers/sneakers squeaking on the floor. Makes me want to scream at people.

This, and hard-soled shoes (high-heels mainly) LOUDLY tapping, especially on ceramic tiles. I never understand why people like those so much, and you can hardly imagine how tough it is for me to not start yelling horrible things at them. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

When teachers touch. Not in a sexual way... xP

When they pat me on the back, put their hands on my shoulders, etc. Just kinda gives the vibe, "Hey, you're a good kid!" and I just want to say, "No, I'm not! I wanna be a rebel, bitch! D:"

When someone claims they don't care about a game, tv show, or whatever - and yet they throw a hissy fit when they hear anything about it in situations they could easily ignore instead. (in forum threads they could tune out easily, for instance) Last time I checked, "not caring" meant neutrality rather than complaining.

• Brohoof 1

^ That reminds me, my father drinks out of the bottle sometimes. It's okay with a small beer, but if it's a 1.5-liter bottle of soda that everyone likes...

Also people who jump to conclusions, and refuse to give in when they're shown evidence that they're wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHtRnOXXZ0w

I want everyone to post what really grinds their gears. I'll start us off...

You know what really grinds my gears? You know those little packets of peanuts you get on the plane rides that you take? HOW are you supposed to SURVIVE on SO FEW PEANUTS when you are on a flight thst could be 10 HOURS LONG! I mean, COME ON, PEOPLE! You could at leats make them a LITTLE MORE FULL with PEANUTS!

• Brohoof 1

You know what really grinds my gears?

The fact you made this thread.

Edited by Resolution
  • Brohoof 1

Well, we actually already have a thread that is nearly exactly the same as the one that you created. Just for the sake of convenience, I have merged the 2 threads together.

I hope that this doesn't "grind your gears". :D

• Brohoof 2

The fact my ten year old sister needs to know everything that's going on. There will be any conversation at all going on, she just barely walks into the room, and asks 'Watcha talkin' about?' It's constant. The world does not revolve around you. Not everything everyone talks about all the time, you need to know about. Even my mom get's irritated by it sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

the fact that my family members are brony haters really grinds my gears. I mean seriously, I don't understand the problem here. Is there something that I missed, some new law that stated that we can't enjoy MLP: FiM? cause if there is, I wanna see it.

When people blame me for something I didn't do.

When firefox crashes on a particular site multiple times in a row. This one is really annoying.

When people talk way too much or too loudly. In my head I'm like "stfu" but obviously I don't say that out loud. I should be able to listen to music over people talking.

When my headphones have sound only go to one ear.

• Brohoof 1