Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Pony and Human hybrid babies.

Bendy

(edited)

This thread I feel is gonna be a little controversial, but I wanna see your thoughts.

Edit: I think this thread this thread should be spread to the four corners of the Brony fandom.

Go forth my fellow Bronies spread my divined message to the masses.

Note: Please don't be too dirty in this thread, stick with this site's rules.

Edit on the 05/07/2012: I can't wait to see if there any fan fiction or fan art of Human X MLP Pony having abomination babies generated from this thread. XD

Edit on /6/07/2012: Just imagine if this thread spawned controversy in the mainstream media with something like Fox News. XD

_______

Even though I'm not a clopper as I said before I personally believe as long as both partners of different species are adults and are both fully sapient/sentient beings (aka not animal minded, thus can consent.), doesn't matter if they don't look remotely like one another it's not bestiality, as long as they love one another and are fully sapient.

And if the multiverse theory is true, then these MLP Ponies do in fact exist, and if a MLP Pony and Human couple want a hybrid MLP Pony and Human Centaur baby abomination let them have it. And even if it's impossible for them to have children, it's still OK.

But sentient/sapient beings like the MLP Ponies and Humans who want children, but are incompatible to have kids due to differences in genes, they'll have to do gene splicing (cloning/genetic engineering) abomination unto the lord to have a baby between the two. If however the two are sentient/sapient but are not wanting children, why not. However, if the other alien doesn't really look very humanoid yet still has a sapient/sentient mind why not?

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's a sapient being.

It can consent.

I don't give two shits if someone wants a baby with a pony.

Go ahead, I can't judge your life.

Well, that's a nice short summary of this thread thanks.

Edited by Rush

(edited)

I agree with you, a deep and loving relationship between two sapient beings of whatever species I believe is possible.

However, I don't think that the abomination child is scientifically possible. But if it was, I wouldn't really care what couples decide to do with their lives. I got my own life to worry about.

Edited by Crepuscule

(edited)

However, I don't think that the abomination child is scientifically possible. But if it was, I wouldn't really care what couples decide to do with their lives. I got my own life to worry about.

We're talking about a world where an alicorn raises and lowers the sun.

Where magic is a normal thing.

I think they can figure out something.

Edited by Crona
  • Brohoof 1

However, I don't think that the abomination child is scientifically possible.

All it takes is some crazy magic and a mad scientist = possible.

(edited)

centaur baby

I want one of these!

On topic: Why not? You're not hurting me or anyone with your *awesome* centaur baby.

Not bestiality at all cause they are fully sapient as stated.

Edited by Kirby
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This thread should be spread to the four corners of the Brony fandom?

Edited by Rush

(edited)

This thread should be spread to the four corners of the Brony fandom.

Now, we'll be a really weird bunch! XD

Go forth my fellow Bronies spread my divined message to the masses.

Edited by Rush

I MUST empathise this:

A hybrid between pony (or horse) and human would NOT be a Centaur!

They would rather be like the G2 Ponies, or similar to felines and/or canines, depending on where they got their body-composure from.

(edited)

I MUST empathise this:

A hybrid between pony (or horse) and human would NOT be a Centaur!

They would rather be like the G2 Ponies, or similar to felines and/or canines, depending on where they got their body-composure from.

Perhaps, but with help from magic, gene splicing (cloning/genetic engineering) abomination unto the lord science we could make a hybrid MLP Pony and Human Centaur baby abomination.

Edited by Rush

Perhaps, but with help from magic, gene splicing (cloning/genetic engineering) abomination unto the lord science we could make a hybrid MLP Pony and Human Centaur baby abomination.

.... And i who prefer to be normal, realistic, ... or at least aestetically pleasing in my wierdness .... XP

I think I already voiced my opinion on this in another thread, but I see nothing wrong with it. As for what the OP said about the ponies having the right "equipment", they are mammals. So I don't think that would be an issue. But the child would probably need to be conceived with magic or science due to different genes between ponies and humans

Or we go The Amazing Spider-Man route (minor spoilers about the movie) where pony DNA is inserted into humans and vice versa for cross-species regeneration or whatever they called it.

Just need dat decay rate algorithm.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think I already voiced my opinion on this in another thread, but I see nothing wrong with it. As for what the OP said about the ponies having the right "equipment", they are mammals. So I don't think that would be an issue. But the child would probably need to be conceived with magic or science due to different genes between ponies and humans

Yeah, sorry about that. I copied and pasted some of the text from another thread I made on another site talking about Human relationships with other sentient aliens/beings. I've edited my first post to fix that to make more sense.

Anyway yes, magic and science may be the only way for a MLP Pony and Human to have children.

Edited by Rush

(edited)

Centaur baby?...no thanks, that would look ugly...

I would rather it was just a regular pony baby, which I guess wouldn't be possible...

Or maybe with the use of magic and science we could make the MLP Pony and Human baby just look like a normal MLP Pony, having no physical obvious traits to the Human parent apart from the hair color.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 2

I don't really care what people do. If they want to have babies with a pony, I don't mind.

As long as it's only an adult MLP Pony.

• Brohoof 2

As long as it's only an adult MLP Pony.

Oh of course. It would be very awkward for me to see an adult with a little filly or colt.

(edited)

So far nopony disagrees what we're saying in this thread, I do however have a feeling that's going to change at some point.

Edited by Rush