Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Pony and Human hybrid babies.

Bendy

Maybe adoption? A lot of gay human couples fulfill their wish for a kid that way and I am sure they love their child the same way as couples who gave birth to their kid.

Or with help(sperm donation) of another stallion. Then it would at least have the mares DNA

(edited)

Maybe adoption? A lot of gay human couples fulfill their wish for a kid that way and I am sure they love their child the same way as couples who gave birth to their kid.

Or with help(sperm donation) of another stallion. Then it would at least have the mares DNA

Yeah, those two be good choices if magic or science didn't work for the Human and MLP Pony couple.

I can't wait to see if there any fan fiction or fan art of Human X MLP Pony having abomination babies generated from this thread. XD

Edited by Rush

And they're offspring will either resemble this:

Or this

You know, I generally wouldn't mind either, but after seeing a certain one of the two, I'd be really disappointed if the other option turned out to be the case. :lol:

To me the best relationship is when it comes from both sides. I wholeheartedly agree letting different (sentient) species be together and whatever they'll want to do.

Well... especially since I'd probably be one of them :P

And it'd be nice to have at least science to accept the ways and help work out things (mainly looking at you human-side :huh: )

And they're offspring will either resemble this:

Posted Image

Or this

I was about to brohoof you ... and then i saw the "or this" .....

Again (this is not specifically directed to you, but it is to anyone that reads this) a centaur would not be the result of a 50/50 - mix human and pony.

A Centaur is 1/2 human, and 4/5 of a horse.

That would mean 13/10, or 130% that Isn't 20 % cooler ...

(edited)

Yes, I can't wait to see more freak of nature abomination mutant babies between Humans and MLP Ponies. XD

Anti Bronies Trolls will "love" this thread.

I still can't believe no one has yet spoken out against us in this thread.

Edited by Rush

Do what you want to do. Just know you're gonna have an angry mob of irrational 'BESTIALITY HURRRRRRRRR' haters coming after you.

(edited)

Do what you want to do. Just know you're gonna have an angry mob of irrational 'BESTIALITY HURRRRRRRRR' haters coming after you.

Yeah, I guess your right. Best not draw their attention for it's near completely impossible to reason with those people, especially if they don't even listen to you and are just there to mock you.

Edit: Just imagine if this thread spawned controversy in the mainstream media with something like Fox News. XD

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I take it that you disagree what we are talking about in this thread, if so congratulations your the first one.

However I speculate you may be just joking on what a hater would say reading this thread maybe? Due to the words "Genetic horror".

Edited by Rush

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Let's see... Anthro ponies?... I feel I don't know enough about furry stories to talk about this. But yeah, I'm totally pro to the idea. I mean, who the fuck am I to judge others for who they love? I don't even judge gays. The only instance in familial debates which I'm against are those in which retarded people have kids from other reasons than being ready and planning on it. People that get pregnant at 14-or-so years old, or morons that have 10 kids.

You give birth to children, you raise monsters. It's your responsibility if you bring a life into this world, even if you comprehend it or not.

I don't give a fuck who you're with, but I do care if you give birth to someone you're not ready to raise.

That would be my general point of view on the "relationships" part of the debate. Concerning the hybrid children, I'm really not sure, nor do I think I should engage in that topic. The only thing I can think about right now is the unholy in-bred bird-people society from "Superjail".

Link for the lulz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2bIfMqW1ro

But seriously, I'm having goosebumps...

Edited by lazyd3vil

• 2 weeks later...

If partners are fully sentient, sapient, free-willed beings, then there is no problem. But I'd hope that they actually can't have a child, that would be pretty weird.

I'm referring more to like aliens or something rather than cartoon horses by the wat.

• 8 years later...
On 2012-07-04 at 8:47 AM, Veiled Enigma said:

I gotta admit, centaur babies would be pretty cool.

it going to look tirektirek_by_sir_hanahin-d8cgrqz.png

On 2012-07-04 at 3:27 PM, Champion RD92 said:

Centaur baby?...no thanks, that would look ugly...

I would rather it was just a regular pony baby, which I guess wouldn't be possible...

you do know Tirek is a cetaurtirek_by_sir_hanahin-d8cgrqz.png

• 1 month later...