Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mane 4!

agigantorllama

It's not really art in my opinion, I used art to point something out :P. I don't get how you'd like a picture that was barely intended to be art

Everyone else says they don't like it. To be honest... I do. Sure, Rarity and AJ have their funny moments, but the rest make up the 70% of the show that I like.

*Insert Pounce and cuddle* ;3

I wasn't expecting that! :blush::lol:

• Brohoof 1

Usualy I cant think of Apple jack and Pinkie pie, and sometimes Rarity. But whatever

*Prepares for hate for not being to remember the mane 4, I mean 6*

(edited)

You know I think there should just be a mane 1 with Spike. Dragons > Ponies.

I think it'd be cool if Spike was one of the Mane 7.

EDIT: Wait, he kind of is in the Mane 6 anyways...

Edited by agigantorllama

(edited)

No Applejack or Rarity?

Posted Image

How can you resist these faces? (Warning - images may induce diabetes, heart attacks, or death)

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDIT: Oh dear god...AJ's adorable picture is not working. I guess it's off the charts adorable :(

Edited by isobelthegreat
  • Brohoof 1

okay, i honestly dont like rarity but i think applejack is quite a big part in the show, if you were to say one was no as praised it would be fluttershy because she barely talks and is, you know... *gasp*............ shy

In general, creating works that are biased to your opinions won't turn out well ;)

This isn't my opinion. I made this because it seems not as much people talk about AJ or Rarity as the other four. I love them both.

But, that is very true.

Aw, it just ain't the mane 6 without Rarity and Applejack, 'sides Applejack is one of my two first fave ponies. In fact, it is Rainbow Dash and Applejack who are my two first fave ponies ^^ Yes, i like the others, but they all come in 2nd >.< I like them because they both are exactly like me XD

• Brohoof 1

haha this made me giggle,

but honestly i can never make up my mind which ones arethe best out of the lot... rarity does have the best songs (always get stuck in my head :) ) and aj makes me laugh when people pay her out for being.... well a hick?

but all in all my conclusion.... rainbow dash is best pony

(edited)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

---------------------------

And, to add to the discussion, I can definitely see your point and I agree. While Applejack and Rarity may not be my favorite ponies, I feel that they deserve more attention. I have come to the realization that I myself don't really have a whole lot of either in my wallpaper gallery.

Edited by Vexx3
  • Brohoof 3

Quite sad seeing as the other two are constantly at war in my head to win the place of best pony. It astounds me they're the least favored of the 6 :blink: Oh well, more for me!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Replace Rainbow Dash with Rarity and I'll brohoof your picture. Seriously though, I get what you're saying, AJ and Rarity are the least popular. Most think Applejack is boring, and that Rarity is a stuck up selfish bitch, the former of which is arguably opinion based and the latter of which is completely untrue.

Edited by Pegasus25

I happen to both love Rarity and Applejack. Along with Rainbow Dash of course. I really don't get all the Rarity hate. And Applejack isn't boring. Applejack she's just a very hard worker. That doesn't make her boring. I love all six of them because they all have each and every great quality. But, Rainbow/Rarity/AJ are my favorites.

• Brohoof 1

Replace Rainbow Dash with Rarity and I'll brohoof your picture. Seriously though, I get what you're saying, AJ and Rarity are the least popular. Most think Applejack is boring, and that Rarity is a stuck up selfish bitch, the former of which is arguably opinion based and the latter of which is completely untrue.

Rainbow Dash is less popular than Rarity?

...Uh...