Twi Rubix

1. Rarity :D

2. Applejack :D

3. Fluttershy :D

4. Twilight/Rainbow Dash/Pinkie Pie :D

Literally looks just like my list!  :yay:

Edited by Cherry Top
  • Brohoof 1

In order of most to least favorite, with least favorite not in any way being disliked:

Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, AJ, Twilight, Rainbow.

I swear this topic probably already exists.

• Brohoof 2

@ThePonyConquerer, hiya :). Just letting you know that we already happened to have a thread for sharing what order we like the Mane Six in, and that your thread's been merged with it to keep the discussion all in one place :)

Mine go

Rainbow Dash

Pinkie=AJ

Rarity

Flutters

Twilight

I like them all well enough though :)

• Brohoof 1

1. Twilight Sparkle

1. Pinkie Pie

3. Rarity

4. Applejack

5. Rainbow Dash

6. Fluttershy

Pinkie and Twi constantly change as my favorite pony, so I just put them both at #1. I kinda disliked (Least favorite) Rarity for a while up towards the end of season 3, but since then she has gotten a whole let better (Rarity Takes Manehatten, for example). The others are still awesome, but they don't appeal to me very well and I don't know why exactly. 

• Brohoof 2

1. Rarity - Long story but I like how almost everyone who rates Rarity low is clearly misunderstanding her. I would almost say it was on purpose.

2. Twilight

3. Pinkie

4. Dash

5. Fluttershy

6: AJ

1. Applejack. She's most level-headed, even if she's got a proud streak bordering on a martyr complex. (The accent doesn't hurt!)

2. Fluttershy. Quiet and kind with a deep inner strength.

3. Rainbow Dash. Loads of fun if a bit boastful.

4. Twilight Sparkle. Almost as level headed as Applejack, but prone to occasional outbursts of panic and a bit of OCD. She also works Spike too hard.

5. Rarity. Bit snooty, and takes even worse advantage of Spike than Twilight does.

6. Pinkie Pie. Sure, she can throw the party of the century on a near-daily basis, but any other time, she's just plain loud!

• Brohoof 2

What a fantastic idea for a thread!

1. Twilight Sparkle. She was always my favorite because she is a good representative of a healthy introverted personality. With leadership skills to boot! Her little quirks are funny, too. 

2. Applejack for her honesty and work ethic.

3. Rarity for being (in my opinion) the most amusing. I also very much like her design.

4. Pinky Pie for her underlying depth and sometimes unpredictable actions.

5. Rainbow Dash, the episode in which she adopts a tortoise is perhaps my favorite episode.

6. Fluttershy. Uhh... I like her mane and tail design.

1. Rainbow Dash is a really strong character in all aspects. Her flaws are pretty flawed and have a pretty great effect on the viewers and fans alike, her strengths and backstory are pretty well done and are arguably some of the most interesting the show has to offer, and her episodes are a down-right joy to watch. I should also note that her concept is really clever. It takes a fine representation to have both centrism and loyalty jumbled in one character. I love you Rainbow Dash. Who cares what anyone else says about you. You'll always be my favorite.

(PS: Coolest design of the main six PPS: Voice cracks are magic)

rainbow_dash_by_tatugon-d669f1r.png

2. Rarity is next! I love Rarity to pieces! It's odd having two very contradictory characters at top, but here I go again breaking expectations. Rarity is a powerful character in sense of what Faust envisioned girls and girls' friendships should strive for. Given a character that has the concept of generosity in a rather sophisticated life-style makes her strong indeed. She has strong episodes, though, I do not prefer all of them for I get fairly bored with some, but her personality, singing-voice, voice-actor, and overall interactions with the main six has led her to spot number two.

(I love you fashion horse. You should be popular, dammit!)

rarity_by_tatugon-d6807yo.png

3. Pinkie Pie is a real gem with episodes and characterization! Though her combination of laughter and overall randomness is not that strong, she gives a mean catchy song and one-liners. It's hard not to adore her squishy demeanor, innocence, and fourth-wall breaking shenanigans. She's one of the reasons why we have such a large adult fan-base for this show. Her flaws are kind-of strong, but could use some work because let's face it: she's a decently hard character to dislike unless you are typically those people who don't like her energy.

(You need to meet Deadpool, pink-horse...)

pinkie_pie_by_tatugon-d67njzm.png

4. Twilight Sparkle, errybody! Yes the main main protagonist! I'm an alicorn fan, and yes! I love Twilicorn! You guys should all buck-up and face the truth that the show was gonna take this path! I love Twilight and her over-exaggerating bookworm personality. Of course her episodes are the best because she's the main element! ... And a princess! What's not to love about it? Her flaws are really strong, but her connections to element, and her overall personality to friendship combination could use some work, though. Your not exactly gonna get as inspired and able to relate to a character associated with just... magic. But we love you Twilight, regardless!

(You need more flying in your life, Twili~)

twilight_sparkle_by_tatugon-d605crl.png

5. Applejack. I know, I should feel bad. She is the least popular main six character, after all...

Applejack is funny, and her songs are some of the best and most memorable. She has a strong combination of honesty and... just generally being pretty much a tomboy. This is a good asset to strive for if you relate to her. But frankly, she just wasn't thought-through for her element. I mean, when have we actually seen an episode that focuses on her honesty? Yeah, I'm stumped too. I wish the writers would make her more likable in a sense and make her episodes a load of a lot better. Better episodes means better chances to be a good character.

(Only main six pony with freckles. If I was a pony, would my freckles turn white as well? XD)

applejack_by_tatugon-d64zpas.png

6. Fluttershy. Yep, haters gonna hate. I like Fluttershy, I relate to her animal ordeal and insecurity around crowds, don't get me wrong, but she's kinda a sue. Her flaws are nothing to be ashamed of. If you want a strong character, yet likable character, then you can't just stick with being a wallflower. People have more flaws than just being shyand scared, and Fluttershy could do no wrong on her own (or being completely out of character at that) besides not sticking up and speaking when needed. She's just too hard to hate. And people have an ugly side to them. Not just when the writers don't know what do with her except making her mean. It goes against the norm and concept of the show, and for that, I don't favor Flutters. I mean, what person isn't kind and shy to begin with? NO ONE. That's right, tell me one person you know who's like Fluttershy, and is not disgustingly kind.

(Too cute to hate... why does this sound familiar?)

fluttershy_by_tatugon-d5xo9l3.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I love all of the mane six, even with character flaws, it is their three dimensional personalities I came to love, so I ranked my favourites in a different order.

1. Rainbow Dash/Rarity.

2.Twilight Sparkle/Applejack.

3.Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy.

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Applejack

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Fluttershy

5. Rarity

6. Luna

7. Background characters

8. Mudkip

9. Magikarp

100. Rainbow Dash.

Mine keep changing as I keep watching more episodes.

so far I am on episode 4 or so in season 2 and my list is,,,,

1. Pinkie Pie - Her songs are Amazing and she is so freaking funny to watch and listen too!

2. fluttershy - She...WAS my least favorite until she demanded that we all LOVE HER! She literally scared me and that shot her up to my number 2 slot....I don't scare easily.

3. Rarity - She embodies generocity which is what I believe I embody the most as well.

4. Rainbow Dash.- She is a very close second. I would say she is tied actually.

5, AppleJack - She was my favorite when the show started but has moved down recently.

6. Twilight Sparkle - I just cannot find too many reasons to love this character. Nothing wrong with her but She is the least favorite of mine.

1. Rainbow Dash
  2. Twilight Sparkle
  3. Rarity
  4. Pinkie Pie
  5. Applejack
  6. Fluttershy

I'm sorry but I'm just a big Dashie fan-boy  :wub:!!! She was what drew me into the show in the 1st place. I find her to be a very 3 dimensional who has a lot of room for growth and improvement. 

You've come such a long way RD. I remember you back in S1 as the pony who only cared about her image and made sure that everything about yourself was cool. But now we fast forward a couple of years and you've changed so much.

You've become more level headed and definitely more mature. I'll just list the qualities that make you stand above the rest of the cast:

1. You've adopted Scootaloo and formed a pseudo sister relationship with her, which I applaud you for!
  2. You have a pet turtle who you take care of so well. Who would have imagined that a pony who is all about speed would be stuck taking care of an animal who is known for being more slow and laid-back?
  3. Your "feminine" side is beginning to shine through now. I love that Dashie is willing to try new things now like: hanging out with her friends at the spa, reading books, writing fanfiction, and even enjoying musicals.

Whew.... I think I got a little carried away there lol. I'll be sure to talk about the other 5 eventually. Till then hope all of you enjoyed me gushing over best pony  B)

• Brohoof 3

1. Rarity

2. Applejack

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Rainbow Dash

6. Fluttershy

Probably hasn't changed since the last time I posted in this thread.  -_-

1. Rainbow dash

2. Applejack

3. Fluttershy

4. Rarity

5. Twilight

6. Pinkie pie

This has changed alot since i started watching, i use to hate the living guts out of rarity but i began to like her after a while. Also rainbow dash use to be my favorite by a mile, but recently, apple jack has caught up and now they're kind tied

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is really best pony? Here she rather seems to suck lol

1. Fluttershy

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Rarity

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Applejack

6. Pinkie Pie

That's it since the middle of Season 4

Another change happened this case a big tie break where Applejack came out on top which I go into detail about in a blog post I made.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/456/entry-10082-a-tie-break-and-a-change-in-my-favorite-pony-rankings/

Of course the short version is 

1. Applejack

2. Twilight Sparkle/Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Rarity

5. Fluttershy

I wonce asked this question on a different forum, but it was trashed cuz it was already asked. Suprised that it hasn't before been asked here. But anyways:

1.) Pinkie Pie :lol:

2.) Rarity :D

3.) Fluttershy :yay:

4.) Rainbow Dash B)

5.) Twilight ^_^

6.) Applejack :huh: