Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 favorites in order

Twi Rubix

1. Applejack  :wub:

2. Rainbow Dash & Rarity

3. Twilight

4. Pinkie Pie

5. Fluttershy

Though recently Pinkie changes places with Twilight  :huh:  I used to love Twi, but right now she almost has no screentime and when she does, she's portrayed in such a boring way... 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 3

1. Applejack - Easily best pony, no doubt. She's helpful, she's willing to give up her needs for somepony else's, and she has even had plenty of kickass moments. I also just find her heavily relatable, including our flaws.

2. Twilight Sparkle - I love her role as the wise one of the group, and often as the voice of reason. She's also had some cute moments which I appreciate.

3. Pinkie Pie - Almost never fails at being adorably funny, and I just generally like crazy, reality-bending characters.

4. Fluttershy - So friggin' adorable, and we can relate in many ways, but just not as enjoyable as some others.

5. Rainbow Dash - She has plenty of humourous moments, but the only thing I don't like about her is her ego.

6. Rarity - Sorry, but she's only pony I actually dislike. While others may find her overreactiveness and drama-queening funny, I simply find it bloody annoying.

The pegasi do often swap places, though.

• Brohoof 1

1. Rainbow Dash - I love her personality and her voice. She's just awesome.

2. Applejack - Applejack actually comes close to #1 for me, but Rainbow Dash is about 20% cooler... Applejack is just so nice and her accent is adorable. :wub:

3. Pinkie Pie - Just seeing her on the show always makes me happy, and I love how random she is. 

4. Twilight Sparkle - I relate to Twilight the most, but eh. I really can't say much other than I like her.

5. Rarity - Rarity is awesome, just not awesome enough to be higher. 

6. Fluttershy - Fluttershy is cute and all that, but sometimes she's just so shy that I feel like she isn't even there... 

• Brohoof 2

aj__by_cheriel-d4nnczs.png

1. Applejack Pretty obvious reasons, she's the best character. ^_^

2. Pinkie Pie Even if she is mostly used as a random silly character, when she is well developped, she is amazing. (Baby cakes)

3. Fluttershy Probably one of the most stable character, they always never miss her personality.

4. Twilight Sparkle I like her, but not as much as the others.

5. Rarity I just don't like her personality, even if well developped. Not my kind lol.

6. Rainbow Dash Same thing as Rarity, not my kind.

• Brohoof 1

1. Pinkie Pie           She's just soooo random lol.  And just idk awesome.

2. Applejack            Idk just do.  Strangely enough I usually hate anything "country"

3 Rainbow Dash   .......

4 Rarity                  ......

5 Twilight Sparkle   .....

6 Fluttershy           .......

I don't dislike Fluttershy I just like all the other ponies better.  Rainbow and AJ are more or less interchangeable.  The same goes for Rarity and Twilight.  When I first started the show Rainbow was my favorite until Pinkie stole the show (IMO).  And I kinda hated Rarity.  But Rarity has grown on me.  Now my hatred is reserved solely for Diamond Tiara.

1. Fluttershy - So perfect and delicious. And perfect.

2. Pinkie Pie - She's a REALLY close 2nd. She's so pure, funny, and perfect.

3. Rarity - Honestly, Rarity is probably the most interesting character on the show. Every episode based around her is top quality.

4. Twilight - Average pony, but sexy with a sexy flank.

5. Applejack - Boring character.

6. Rainbow Dash - Way too cocky and annoying.

Edited by takai

1. Rarity-- I just admire her wit and grace, and the occasional dramatic flair.  Little more needs to be said about her to express how much I like her.

2. Twilight Sparkle-- She's been in a precarious position lately.  She used to be my favorite because I identify the best with her, but the writers have had a tendency to make her "grow up" too quickly.  I liked the old neuroitcisms that she used to display in the earlier seasons, and the later ones have seemed to make her a bit too bland, even if it is more becoming of a princess and fitting with the "friendship" theme.

3. Applejack-- Except perhaps for "Somepony to Watch Over Me" and "Rainbow Falls", her depiction in this season has just been plain golden.  Her pragmatism is great, and in some ways has taken over the slightly cynical role that Twilight used to play.  And apples.  Everyone likes apples, right?

4. Rainbow Dash-- I'm usually prejudiced against "jock"-type characters, and was in the beginning.  This show, however, has done a lot to show that Rainbow is hardly a stereotypical jock.  Plus, her insecurities hidden by a usually strong ego and pride in her talent is something that I have grown to appreciate and definitely one that gives her a good deal more depth and sympathy.

5. Fluttershy-- She's more of a "meh" for me.  She can steal the show if she is done well, and there have been plenty of times when it has happened.  And I like her design.  But something about her overall personality just makes me go "meh".

6. Pinkie Pie-- Her character has been overall abused and Flanderized beyond credibility for me, especially this season.  Not even "Pinkie Pride" could make me like her again (although "Pinkie Apple Pie" almost genuinely did and "Twilight Time" had one of her better and more intelligent characterizations).  I haven't liked an episode actually centered around her since "Party of One" (I consider "Pinkie Apple Pie" to be just as much an Apple family episode as a Pinkie episode).  In the first three seasons she was a good side comic relief character, and most of the episodes centering around her just didn't hold a candle to those side appearances.  I used to like her a lot because she was humorously absent-minded, eccentric and secretly brilliant, now she's just random, uncontrolled, and kind of an airhead.

• Brohoof 2

My list has one pony cemented on top and the rest is rather flexible. It changed in the past and will probably change in the future, well other than for the first place, that would be very unlikely.

First place: Rarity! I just love her so much. :wub:  I did from the very beginning of my bronydom. She is beautiful and classy, elegant and sexy. An great artist and singer. BUT WAIT! There is more! She may be the most beautiful creature in the universe, but she wants others to be beautiful as well! Her first reaction to Twies messy mane in the first episode was not to mock her, but to help restoring it! She just has such a kind and generous heart, and even when she strays from the path sometimes, she always trys to make up for it. She is just so..... hnnnnng! She takes the cliche of the bitchy, popular girl and bucks it right in the face. She is also polite and empathic and cutetastic and bold and brave and...i could go on forever. For me she is just very special, and it pains me to see that so many see her as a manipulative bitch.

Second place: Applejack! She is the boss! She would do everything for her friends and family, she kinda is an anchor that prevents the ship from getting consumed by the storm. She is just a great sister and friend. She had such a hard childhood, but she did not despair, she did carry on for her brother and her sister. Sometimes i think she could carry the sorrow of the whole world on her back. She can be quite stubborn, which can be a problem sometimes, but it is also one of her greatest assets, because she never, ever capitulates in the face of danger. People say that she is boring, but she is just the most mature of the mane6, and i don't really find her struggle to protect those she loves boring. In some things i connect on a very personal level with her.

Third and forth place: Hard choice. Its either Twie or Rainbow. Both have qualities that i admire. Twie in her rentless persuit of knowledge and Rainbow in her loyality when it really counts and her newfound bond with scoots.

I had my problems with Rainbow, not going to lie (Although i never hated her, it was just me rolling my eyes when she did something i disapproved at most.), but i overcame them, she climbed pretty high on my favorite list, but i cant really say if she or Twie would be number three. I guess they are both number three for the time beeing.

Fifth and sixt place: That would be Flutters and Pinky. I don't dislike or even hate them, no, never! I think they are both great ponys and characters. But... i just can't put them on a highter place. They are both very nice and funny. Cute and admirable. But the others are just more exiting for me. They are both pretty equal, so i guess i don't really have 6 places, rather only four.

So the summary would be:

1:Rarity

2:Applejack

3:Twie and Dashie

4:Pinkienator and Flutts

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

1. Rainbow Dash (she wouldn't be my favorite without Read It and Weep)

2. Fluttershy

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Rarity

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Applejack

• Brohoof 1

Take a typical Equestria Daily popularity poll and flip it upside down, then you got mine:

1) Rarity

2) Applejack

3) Pinkie Pie

4) Twilight Sparkle

5) Rainbow Dash

6) Fluttershy

• Brohoof 1

This was harder than I thought!

Rarity :) Defiantly my favourite out of the mane six... She is just so darn FABULOUS!!!

Rainbow Dash :P Cocky, Fast-paced and energetic! Has big dreams and is also a fantastic friend to Scoots!

Twilight Sparkle ;) The normal "perfect" gal of the group, she has a nice personality and is a great pony in general!

Apple Jack :) Strong, Hardworking and OMG that accent!!!

FlutterShy :P Beyond adorable! Kind, caring and loveable!

Pinkie Pie ;) I have NOTHING agains Pinkie! She is just the one I would rank the lowest out of the mane six but the lowest by a tiny,tiny fraction mind you!

• Brohoof 2

1. Rainbow Dash (She is tomboyish, sporty, colorful and loyal)

2. Apple Jack (She works hard, she is also quite athletic, is very strong)

3. Pinkie Pie (Quite the party pony, is crazy, very humorous and is hyper)

4. Twilight Sparkle (Very nerdy but can sometimes be annoying, I don't really like how she is the only one who is princess but she deserves it, she is sweet but talks to much sometimes)

5. Fluttershy (She is some how the most liked one because I see a lot of people like her as a favorite, she's quite overated even though she is kind hearted I don't really like her THAT much)

6. Rarity (She's too dramatic for me, I'm not the fashion type, she's WAY too fancy for me, I think she needs more description in my opinion)

• Brohoof 1

Rarity- Style and Finesse but still cares about her friends very deeply

Twilight Sparkle- Go getter and smart

Fluttershy- Loves animals and is very strong deep down inside

Apple Jack- Down to earth, nurturing

Pinkie Pie- A little too much for me sometimes but her heart is huge and she really is sensitive and sweet

Rainbow Dash- LIking more since quitting the Wonderbolts Academy to do the right thing.  I identify least with her but I still like all the Mane 6 really.

• Brohoof 1