Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wish you never knew?

Pfc Ecnolancer

I wish I never knew about the ring.

Fucking static never scared me as much as it does now.

I love that movie :)

I wish I had never known Mariam. I still lay awake at night, regretting those few months :(

I wish I never knew that there isn't a God. Well, that's a bit more absolute then I would put it - perhaps I should put it this way - I wish I never attained the knowledge that led me to believe that a God and afterlife is so incredibly unlikely to exist that there's absolutely no reason to believe or even hope there are such things.

Under normal circumstances, like when I originally became an Atheist six/seven years ago, I wouldn't be bothered by it. But under my current circumstances, in which some things have happened that will permanently effect me in ways I can honestly not bear (in time), the hope of an higher power to potentially be able to help me, and an afterlife either way comforted me.

I should have stayed away from anything or anybody speaking regarding atheism. There was no need to burst that bubble. I seem to be so good at living in my own little world that's so cut off from reality otherwise.

For something less serious - I wish I didn't know any details about Cupcakes. Pinkie Pie is my favorite character, and I can't stand it when people try to take the innocence out of her.

• Brohoof 1

I wish I never knew about the ring.

Fucking static never scared me as much as it does now.

You have peaked my interest. Explain.

Oh and the creepypasta "Sorry, daddy". I can't be in a house with closed doors without feeling scared. Best creepypasa I ever dun read.

Wish, I never knew about R34. There's just stuff out there that is better left alone in it's own existence, undisturbed and better left forgotten.

(edited)

I wish I never knew about The Ring.

Or rule 34, for that matter... Or clopfiction.

Edit: Sorry, Crona! I didn't see your post before I posted, lol.

Edited by cleva

I wish I never knew what Blue Waffle disease was (for the love of god dont look up pictures! and if you still do its like 18+ just a warning)

I wish I never knew what "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" was. Now every time I go somewhere I put a flashlight on my belt and keep extra batteries in my pockets just in case I wake up in some cold mossy castle being chased by a "Bro"

• Brohoof 2

I wish I never read the gorey fanfics like Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory. They changed my opinions on some great things/ponies on the show.

(except I'm back to loving pinkie pie :) as you can tell)

(edited)

Okay, this is going to sound really cheesy...

I wish I didn't know about love.

It can be a pretty painful thing sometimes, especially when you are falling for somebody and you wish you could say something, but you know if you do, it won't end well. It also kind of sucks when you don't know what the other person is feeling. It's not so easy to just "ask" them.

(Sounds like I have had my experience, no? I have...)

I wish I never knew what "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" was. Now every time I go somewhere I put a flashlight on my belt and keep extra batteries in my pockets just in case I wake up in some cold mossy castle being chased by a "Bro"

Somebody certainly watches PewDiePie. That's good.

Edited by Raspberry32