• Bioshock
    • Mario
    • Sonic
    • Super Smash Bros.
    • Animal Crossing
    • Kirby
    • Okami
    • Other

Best game ever you ask, hmm, 2004 Transformers PS2 game, and the 2003 Hobbit video game, two great addicting games, almost 10 years old! :)

BTW, their is a character named discord in the game!

I don't understand why majority of posts consists of old games. Granted some old games will never loose their luster for some. If you take a look at how far games have come from when one has started playing. What I'm saying is that:

Old Games =/= Great Games

compared to what most games have progressed to.

I agree, I generally think games get better as time goes on.

As for my favourite, one of the monster hunter games. I'm going to go with the second one.

If you haven't played it, its basically hunting giant dragons with a team of friends.

The best part is that most of them can kill you really, so its all about evasion, reactions and team work. Suits me perfectly!

• Brohoof 1

To me there's one game that I allways consider the best. And that Game will for all eternity be The Settlers II/ Die Siedler II.

I have yet to find a game that's been so much fun, challenging and time taking as The Settlers II.

I have tried TONS of games, but none can beat it in my eyes. I play it every day. Every single day. And I have yet to get bored of it. That is all.

1st is a two way tie between ocarina of time 3d and megaman 8 ocarina of time 3d just beat my next choice by a hair

3rd( if first was a two way tie then there is no second just if you were curious) would probably be metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty

Anything released by Valve is the best game I've ever played.

You know, everyone says the same thing about Spyro. Old is best, new is bad. Makes me sad to see so many people pass up the Legend of Spyro games just because they don't play the same as the originals. :(

If you ask me, the newer games lack the polish that insomniac brought to the table with the original three games.

Haha well this is a question and a half...

Im tempted to say the best game ive played is Oblivion, but for some reason that seems boring and i dont want to say it.

I think then, either FF7 or Metal Gear Solid 3 are the best games for me.

Minecraft or halo.

Those are the best gifts mankind has ever been... Well... Gifted with

while Minecraft is a great game to me, I would never regard it as the greatest game :P

Halo games aside...

Medeival 2 Total War is the greatest strategy I've played. Commanding an army never gets old. :D

I would say there have been a lot of games I really enjoyed in the past. Recently been liking Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine a lot. Other games I have enjoyed in the past are Half Life 2, Halo 2, Pokemon Gold, Portal.

But sometimes I feel that games are hard to criticize this way because as a kid I felt different enjoyment then I would today.

xD I don't have any gaming platform. :blush:

A computer is all you need, and if you have a phone even that can be a bare minimum. At any rate, you must have played a game somewhere once in your life. Talk about those!

Strictly speaking within a specific genre, in this case JRPGs, Tales of Rebirth.

It's a JRPG that has a very interesting and extraordinary battle system within the series. Lots of fun! Easily my absolute favourite.

From a broader perspective ... Hmm, well, for the Wii I'd have to say Kirby's Return to Dream Land.

Loads of fun. Especially when you have two or more friends to play along with!

I would mention my other titles I would consider "the best video game." However, I can't seem to remember because of the fact it has been so long since I've played my PS3 or my DS. ~_~;

Edited by Heart

Sonic Adventure 2/Battle. Even after finishing the game you still have to get all of the emblems, and even then you have Chao. I'd easily spend a lot of time raising my Chao, transfer it to Sonic Advance 2, and so on. I raised it to be a Hero Chao, Harmony!

I still have the original on Dreamcast. Seriously one of the best games for the console.