• Bioshock
    • Mario
    • Sonic
    • Super Smash Bros.
    • Animal Crossing
    • Kirby
    • Okami
    • Other

Probably Fallout 3. The funny thing is I can only play it in 30 minute intervals and with everything set to low at about 15 fps, and I still didn't stop trying to make it work. 

If you're having lag/freezing problems, it's because your file size is too big. Sorry to say it, but you may have to make another character or blast through the game from an earlier save point to finish the game. Also, DON'T. USE. AUTOSAVE. You have to manually save from a "create new file" spot every 10 minutes if you don't want your game to crap all over you. It's worse in New Vegas.

All ranting aside, Fallout 3, SSBB, and Pokemon XD from Gamecube are my favorites.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite game has to be Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past. The game overall still holds up very well, still great to look at, controls still hold up well(hell I still prefer them over the 3D game controls), music is really great, and the game's story and world still has me coming back, I think I coud beat the game within 12 hours if I wanted to

Other favorites include:

- Metal Gear Solid 3: Fantastic story, great gameplay, great use of strategy

- Final Fantasy Tactics: I prefer it to the main series itself, best use of the job system

- Megaman X: Solid platforming and controls, the music is 16-bit goodness, Zero

- Resident Evil 4: A huge comeback for RE

Edited by Megas75

Hmmm, it's got to be a tie between Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, they are such wonderful games with incredible music and backgrounds, plus those were the first two games i've ever played.

Ohh, i had forgotten about Crash and Spyro! Those games were amazing, that's really what got me into gaming. I actually played those with my mom XD. But anyways, My favorite game of all time.... I can't really pick one, lets go with the Assassin's Creed series, The Crash Bandicoot games, and Team Fortress 2.

• Brohoof 1

So far there are lot of my favorite games, when it comes to classics.

PS1:

Nascar

Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22

PS2:

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi

Spiderman The Game

PS3:

Grand Theft Auto IV

Left 4 Dead Series

Battlefield 3

CoD (World At War , MW2 , and COD4)

Hmm... I'd say either Super Metroid or Donkey Kong Country (GBA version)

Donkey Kong Country because it was one of the first games I ever got. I got may Gameboy Advance SP in like Christmas of 2004, and I still have it. One of the games I got was Donkey Kong Country. I played it, and I instantly fell in love with it. The level design is wonderful, the music is amazing, the story is okay, the bosses are hard, and it's a good challenge. I've only beaten it recently.

And Super Metroid because everyone knows it's amazing. There's a huge map, which offers tons of room to explore, there's a countless amount of items, which I still haven't found half of. The music is eerie when it's supposed to be, and happy and adventurous when it's supposed to be as well. The graphics, motion physics, enemies, bosses, collectables, layout, and overall execution is beyond my words. I first played it on the SNES in 2009, and it blew me away. I still love just sitting down, and playing it from start to finish. Only once, though, have I managed to beat it in under 3 hours.

I can't choose just one so here's some of my all-time favorites:

Pokemon R/B/Y/G/S/C

Super Mario 64

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Halo: Combat Evolved

Battlefield 2142

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1-4

• Brohoof 1

Hard to say for me. If I had to say, it'd either be Alan Wake, Silent Hill 2 or Devil May Cry 3.

I myself am a fan of survival horror. Games like Silent Hill, resident evil or Alan Wake excite me to no end. Alan Wake is more Psychological horror however, rather than survival but horror is horror. It's with no doubt my favourite genre when it comes to movies or games.

I'll very much keep bitching about Jojo's being my favorite, as long as this question keeps popping-up. Now in glorious HD, but not really...

Maybe I'll mention a Final Fantasy game that's not FFVII, one of these days.

Resident Evil 4, I'm sure of it. You can't argue with the perfect gameplay- once you learn how to play well you play well, the feeling you get taking on the enemies in the game is like nothing else. Not to mention the numerous memorable set pieces- the village, the mine cart, the lava pit, etc., and its influence on third person shooters that came after is pretty large An amazing game that should be experienced by everyone.

Runner up for me would probably be Metroid Prime 2 Echoes- amazing world, amazing powerups, deep challenge, the pinnacle of adventure games imo.

My favorite game would have to be Dark Souls. It was just so refreshing to play a game that didn't hold your hand. The combat and lore were also really good too.

Final Fantasy 8. It's the game I play once or twice a year to remind me why I enjoy gaming. I love most of the FF games (2, 7 and 10-2 are very meh to me) but 8 will always be my favourite. I also love the Valkyrie Profile series, very underrated and I don't understand why so few people have played them. 

• Brohoof 2

Red Dead Redemption since i love westerns. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim since its the first perfected bethesda game. BattleField 3 since its more accurate the COD. Runner up is GTA 4 i love the bugs and glitches and all but i hate big cities like new york(no offense to New yorkers)

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Arkham City

Dino Crisis 2

Gears of War

Half-Life 2

Halo: Combat Evolved

Halo 4

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Portal

Portal 2

Resident Evil 4

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Team Fortress 2

title.png

This.

I had a period in my life where I was quite nearly as obsessed with this game as I now am with MLP.

The quirky humor, the great battle/gameplay system, the freaking incredible music....and of course the story. That story...geez. To this day i have encountered nothing to rival the storyline of Mother 3. Also, until I saw MicTheMic's dramatic reading of My Little Dashie, nothing could match the feels I got from the ending scene of that game.

My all time favorite game comes down to a tie between these 2 gems:

Tales of Symphonia (GCN) and Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2)

I have so many fond memories of these games. I remember getting TOS because my brothers and I heard that it was a multiplayer action RPG, so all of us could play and contribute. Needless to say, we all fell in love with it and to this day, we still pull it out every Summer and have a routine where we fight the hardest boss in the game, on the hardest difficulty. For it's time, the game was revolutionary with its unique battle system, engaging story, incredible music, and extremely high replay value. Good Times :wub: .

UYA is also a fantastic game that blew my mind when I played it for the 1st time. I had played the first 2 games, and had set my expectations very high for this one. Needless to say, this game blew them all out of the water. Everything about this game is just perfect: the combat, the story (so much humor and references to the previous titles lol), and the replay value. It doesn't get any better than this  :) .

My favorite and most beloved game is an incomplete series. We the fans have been waiting over 10 years for the finale. It is an often overlooked game, and I am glad I had the chance to play both parts of this game, but I am sad that it never got finished. There is only one game it can be.

Shenmue

Amazing game for it's time. Back in it's day, It was the most expensive game for its time. Both games together had a combined budget of $70 million, with the first game having a budget of about $47 million. There's your fun fact for today boys and girls.

My favourite game changes daily. The most consistently high games on my list are probably

- Team Fortress 2

- Fallout 3

- Batman: Arkham Asylum

- SCP: Containment Breach

- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

- FIFA games

- Brink

- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Edited by Etreo

I really can't say for certain as I kind of have very limited taste in video games however, from what I have played thus far I would definitely have to say I find myself enjoying some of the more cartoony games such as the Ratchet and Clank series for the PS2 and PS3 (minus All4One <_< ) and maybe the Spyro the Dragon series for the PS1 and A Hero's Tail (which is exactly how it is spelled on the title)

I personally like Level Design and funky music playing in the background whilst I either bonk enemies in the head with an oversized wrench or torch enemies in the rear :P

Those two give me the satifacttion of doing doing just that :3

Mega Man Legends 2 is probably my favorite game, and not because of its game play (which is good, but far from perfect) or because of its story and voice acting (which are funny to watch and listen to, but cheesy), but because of the pure enjoyment I get from playing it. The game is like comfort food to me - I've noticed that I feel so calm, happy and "at home" while playing it, the same way I feel while watching an episode of MLP - and although I remember every location, dungeon and boss fight that comes, that for some reason is what makes it so great to play through. Maybe it's because I haven't tried doing a 100% run on very hard mode, but the game has never felt boring or old to me. I'll likely continue to play it every so often, at least until the disk breaks, but I don't want to think about that. :(

• Brohoof 1