Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponify your Facebook!

Twilicious

No offense but for people like me you might as well put...

Ponify your facebook! (aka Social Suicide)

LOL thats the reason I don't be so open about being a brony lol. only a few friends know and my parents don't

(edited)

I've been using Ponyhoof for some time now. I LOVE it! There are so many little surprises thrown in that I keep discovering. It never fails to entertain me.

And if you're shy about being a Brony, the good thing is, nobody else can see it. It's just a browser mod that allows you to view the site differently. You aren't actually changing your facebook for the public to see.

Edited by Dundermiffly

I have had this installed for awhile now, and my friends are generally like wut? I reply, I am a brony, deal with it. They generally just laugh, and go with it. This facebook addon has made facebook fun again. Lately I login and all I see are ponies on my news feed any way. I do suggest anyone who uses facebook, and loves ponies to install PonyHoof!

"No offense but" always makes me cringe because there is always something offensive afterward.

Anyway, as I said already, it only appears on YOUR computer.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Why? Your friends tease you about your hobbies?

Man, those are some shitty friends, no offense.

Also, like Pinkie Shy said, you install it in your computer, it's user sided.

Aaanyway, I've been using it for months now. I love the Pinkie style.

SO MUCH PONY. She pops up everywhere, isn't that awesome?

Edited by Teh Boi
  • Brohoof 2

Just installed it. It's pretty darn cool. x) I just wish it was visible to other people as well. :(

I'm confused. Can everyone see it or just the person who installs it?

Yes, i have had this for a while. I have been envied by people who say 'how do you get your Facebook like that?'

Ironically, I discovered Ponyhoof through the MLP Forums facebook page.

(edited)

I try to keep ponies out of my social life to avoid idiots. I'm not putting ponies on my facebook...

Only you can see the changes that it makes. No one else unless they are standing right behind you... Edited by Kirby
  • Brohoof 3

The person who installs it is the only person who can actually see it. So it's visible only on your own computer. :)

Oh, that's pretty cool then. I'd like it for my own personal laptop but not for the entire world to see. No, not because I'm embarrassed but simply because there is more to me than ponies.

I just got it and it looks great. I love how the comments shine in different colours when you slide your curson on them :wub:

This is basically my favorite feature next to having ponies everywhere!

• Brohoof 2

It does make facebook a little more bearable. I'll install it, but MLP Forums is my facebook.

Exactly... but i would never use facebook anyway, even if it was ponified. I swore to myself that i will never get one and i wont
  • Brohoof 2

I love Ponify your Facebook!

I use Octavia because she is the best pony. But since Pinkie and Discord seems to get a lot of good comments about breaking the forth wall maybe I should check them out.

Nah. Octavia is all I need.

I love Ponify your Facebook!

I use Octavia because she is the best pony. But since Pinkie and Discord seems to get a lot of good comments about breaking the forth wall maybe I should check them out.

Nah. Octavia is all I need.

Oh wow, I haven't chosen discord yet, and that is pretty cool! He really does break facebook on purpose. I did not expect that at all. I normally use Luna, or Cloudchaser, I really love both of those lately.

• 8 months later...