Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Secret Societies

Doctor XFizzle

Pony Secret Societies  

49 users have voted

1. 1. Which Pony Secret Society Would You Join?

• Illumaneati
    • Freeneighsons
    • Neights Templar

This thread is nothing but bad puns.

I approve whole-heartedly.

Also, Neights Templar all the way. I like Knights (er... Neights), I like temples. What's not to love?

• Brohoof 1

Come on, the Free Neighsons have the secret to the Equestrian National Treasure! Imagine all that gold and those artifacts secretly hidden beneath Canterlot. Choose the correct society every pony. Choose and be rewarded. :P

• Brohoof 1

Illuminaeti because they use SCIENCE. Freeneighsons use religion.

And in my opinion, science > religion.

Not trying to start an argument here. That's my opinion. I have nothing against religion, it just doesnt work for me.

• Brohoof 2

Illuminaeti because they use SCIENCE. Freeneighsons use religion.

And in my opinion, science > religion.

But, but Freeneighsons have TREASURE! And treasure > science. Cause if you have enough bits, you can rush buy research. Oh wait, that's probably just strategy games... darn. :blink:

But, but Freeneighsons have TREASURE! And treasure > science. Cause if you have enough bits, you can rush buy research. Oh wait, that's probably just strategy games... darn. :blink:

But if you have science, you can make or find your own treasure. Or just steal somebody else's. And when the treasure guy pays you to do research for him, you can take his money and give him some tech that's good, but not as good as yours, so you end up with more money and better stuff.

Okay, I've been playing too much alpha centauri lately. For those who don't know that game, it's like civilization in space. Made by the same people, too.

Neights Templar all the way! While I don't like all the religious affiliation they used, they were still knights... badass knights. Plus I love anything about the renaissance era.

Edited by ryak

Okay, I've been playing too much alpha centauri lately. For those who don't know that game, it's like civilization in space. Made by the same people, too.

There's no such thing as too much Alpha Centauri. That game is epic. *Brohoof*

There's no such thing as too much Alpha Centauri. That game is epic. *Brohoof*

*brohoof*

What faction is your favorite to play? I'm usually the university or Spartans. and i pretty much always go for conquest. Even if I win a different way, I keep playing until I kill everyone XD

Lets see here.

Illumaneati: Science will enlighten the world. Weaken religions power over the world.

Freeneighsons: Use the ancient knowledge gained by the stone masons to better themselves and the world. Then keep all of the secrets and treasures for themselves.

Neights Templar: Chivalry. Death to those who don't share our beliefs. Created banks and hoarded treasure. King got into debt with them and had them exectuted for herasy.

They all have their strengths and faults, but if I had to pick one, it would be the Illumaneati.

Edited by Slendermane