Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

I have a few fears.

1. Aquaphobia (fear of deep water.)

I have this fear because I was nearly drowned in the 5th grade at a waterpark.

2. People.

I hate socializing. I just can't do it. People also because I'm afraid of what they'll think of me, a shameful skinny bisexual man...

3. Social Embarrassment.

I am afraid of being socially embarrassed for the same reason as I'm afraid of people. What people will think of me...

I also have a fear of heights. (acrophobia)

• Brohoof 2

1. Public Humiliation - This is a big one for me, since I don't want to mess up in front of other people; and I'm also really quiet.

2. Blood - It feels bad, smells bad, and makes me feel sick.

3. Noface from the movie Spirited Away - Don't ask.

• Brohoof 1

1. almost anything that comes from doctor who. It sounds dumb but whenever I watch a doctor who episode Im always scared the aliens gonna jump out of the bathroom or something

2. Heights they just freak me out

3. screamers when I was just starting to learn the internet around when I was nine I clicked on a screamer thinking it was a game they still freak me out

1.Blood phobia

I just can't see any blood without fainting or closing my eyes :(

2.Heighs

When I am at a high heigh,i can't even fully stand without having true fear of where am I :( :(

3.Thalassophobia(the worst)

When I'm near the sea,the first i say is "GET ME FUCKING GO OUT HERE"

Come on,ene with that word something inside me says"bad,very bad" :( :( :(

Edited by Lightwing19

1. Dying alone- I really hope I don't.

2. Outer space- as much as I love it in science fiction and stuff, actually going there is something I could probably never do.

3. Centipedes- ewwwwwww, I HATE them.

• Brohoof 2

1. Isolation

2.I know this is stupid but...chain mail gives me the heeby jeebiesThis photo was taken in a hospital after the patient in the bed was in an accident where he was responsible for a young woman's death.

It is said that when you receive this image and do not send it to at east five people, the woman will look for you during the night to collect your soul.

A couple in a western suburb area of Sydney received the message and deleted the picture without sending it to at least five people. This couple was murdered by their 15 year old neighbor who claims to have been possessed by the woman.

A 28 year old woman in Whittlesay Road, Cambridgeshire, England, was run down by a car driven by another female that fit the description of the woman in the photograph, the police investigation revealed that the murdered lady had received this picture only 4 hours before her untimely death and did not pass it on to at least 5 people.

ghost-under-bed2.jpg

Scary,right?

3.Spiders....

1) Being bullied or attacked or something: This is really worse than any death for me. I don't like it when people are mean to me because I'm not very smart or because I'm clumsy, or broke something. That's why i apologize a lot.

2) Alligators: I had a bad childhood thing with alligators. I don't like them very much.

3) Suffocating: This would be horrible. I wouldn't like this.

• Brohoof 1

1. Tornados, they FREAK ME OUT MAN!

2. Falling down the stairs when it's pitch black in the middle of the night when I wake up wanting a smoke (I've broken my arm, and smashed my head open doing this)

3. Extreme physical suffering before my death, just put me outta my misery already!

These are in no particular order.

1. The dark.

2. Being chased.

3. Burglars/ robbers/ house being broken into.

Here is an extra because I'm antiestablishment: Water. (I shower, don't worry. I am afraid of swimming or going near the ocean, lakes, ponds, even puddles.)

post-14906-0-60160300-1389613300_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1) HER

280px-Bea_a11_akuwarai5.png

(She's going to kill me I'm going to die nooooo)

2) Losing my mother- My mom is the only family I've really got... so... I... give me a minute.

3) Rats. Eww!

1. Arachnophobia: even tho i been bitten by 6 black widows, (which apparently i have strong inmunity now to blackwidow poison say's my doctor) but i also got bitten by a brown Recluse and that one is still healing even after a year ugh......

2. Trypanophobia: Fear of Injections/needles, hate doctors/dentist cause they use needles for everything  :okiedokielokie:

3. Acrophobia: Fear of heights, i get panic attacks and i would do anything to not put myself in any situation the puts me up high on buildings, yet im comfortable whit planes go figured  >_>

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My top three? Hard to say. I've eliminated my Philophobia (as detailed below) and my fear of public speaking/humiliation.

Spiders and bees, those fears remain. All I can think of for a third may not be classified as a fear, I'll leave that call to you, is bondage. No, I'm not just talking about the sexual kind, though that also applies. Having my movements forceably restricted like that feels very unnatural, and while I don't fear it, it makes me angry. Enraged, even. If tied or restrained by somebody with ill intent I'd honestly be compelled to kill them in the heat of the moment. As a playful gesture (like in a tickle fight or something else silly like that) I have to make a conscious effort not to harm the other person as I extract myself. I can't link this feeling to anything from my past. I reckon it's possible that something happened in my childhood that I've since blocked from memory, and I'm not going to try and remember if that's the case.

I have Apiphobia. Fear of bees. Not so much bees as it is wasps though.

Being stung several times by wasps as a child is probably what brought that on me. Thanks for giving me a name to put to it.

Philophobia: The fear of showing emotions or love

That last one is something I had for a very long time. Most of my life, in fact. Don't know if it's inherent to you, but for me it was brought on circumstantially. Years of mistreatment led to anger and distrust that kept me from revealing any tender feelings and quite a bit of apprehension at the thought that anybody might discover I had any. Always had to keep a stoic or angry visage. Over the past three years I've learned to let my guard down and allow more people in. Nowadays I'm as affectionate as can be and don't mind letting it spill out whenever the chance arises. Not saying you should be quite like that, but I hope that you're able to overcome it soon. It was a liberating experience for me that I'd like for everyone to know.

Actually I don't like spiders 'cause of all the eyes!

For me it's the legs.

• Brohoof 2

I guess what I'm really afraid of is losing my friends. I have these dreams where all my friends move away forever or die and I wake up crying. It really scares me ;-;

I think that's my only fear....

1. Heights - I just simply can't stand it, let alone look up and down. It would almost feel like gravity is going to pull me in a horrifying manner.  :(

2. Bees - I literally fear bees. Ever since being stung during my swimming lessons in my younger years, I got stung painfully and have always been completely distant and not dare to move an inch closer to the bees. Same applies for wasps. *shudders*

3. Spiders - Not really a fear, but if I ever see a big spider, I would just run away as fast as I could and hide somewhere where the spiders can't get to me.  :o

My top three fears: 

3. Spiders. Eight legs of slow, torturous death

2. Spiders. They will wrap you up in their webs, liquefy your guts, and suck them out...

1. FREAKING SPIDERS!!! They explode into a million more when you step on them!!!!

Extra: Spiders. Because all my other fears combined can't top my fear of these fuckers. 

Wild Pokemon encounter?! 

OH GOD IT'S SPINARAK!

250px-167Spinarak.png

CHARIZARD! USE HYPER FIRE WING BLAST BURN BEAM THROWER SPIN ATTACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Buncefield-explosion1-480x360.jpg

I think he fainted. Whew! That was close! :D

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 3

1) Scary images, Like this  :(

mqdefault.jpg

2) Big Spiders

3) Loud noices like Sirens for tornado's and nukes

Edited by Codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 1