Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Thing About Bronies You Like The Most

SBaby

So the question is simple. You've had the chance to say what you don't like about Bronies. Now, we want to know what you DO like about Bronies. What do you like the most?

The thing I like the most is that despite the fact that we butt heads on occasion, in general the Brony fanbase is still the nicest fanbase out of all the fanbases I've ever been a part of on the Internet.

So that's the thing I like the most about Bronies. The topic's yours now.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The creativity and art of all forms of media. The digital art, the paintings, the drawings, the songs, the writing, the animations, just all of it. We have a very talented bunch of individuals within our ranks.

Oh and the generosity and charitable actions bronies have organized and successfully executed. We may not be the perfect fanbase, but dammit we're the most charitable.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 3

The art that has come out of the MLP fandom has been amazing, and even before I joined the herd, I would always play TF2 on MLP servers because the community was so nice. A cartoon that has joined a large part of the internet and somehow convinced them to be nice is a huge feat. Bronies are amazing people for the fact that they don't care if they are criticized for what they love, and don't (normally) lash out at those who a normal person would lash out at. I have never been so proud to be a part of something that is so shunned by the general public. /) Bro hooves all around!

THANK YOU for making this thread. :D

Now, what I like best about bronies, is how generally helpful it is. Looking in the Life Advice section, I see it bustling with replies to people needing advice! Most other communities (not just forum sites) don't even have sections like that or places to get help. Even if they do, it tends to be so dead and inactive that nobody wants to go in. It seems to be a staple among brony sites, though, and they're always really active! I love that about us! Epic brohoof, everypony! /)

:)

I like how I'm not alone in my love for the show. Even though there are many division within the fandom, it all comes down to one thing: We are all still bronies no matter how much we disagree, and we are all like a big family.

Hmm... nope can't think of anything...

Well I guess some of the art is pretty good

Oh come now. I'm sure there's something you really like about the brony fandom, otherwise you wouldn't be here, silly! :P

(edited)

Oh come now. I'm sure there's something you really like about the brony fandom, otherwise you wouldn't be here, silly! :P

I'm here cause I like the show not cause of bronies lol... and I said the art is pretty good thats not enough??? Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 1

I'm here cause I like the show not cause of bronies lol... and I said the art is pretty good thats not enough???

Okay, that's enough I suppose. :P

I like this thread. Bronies need more love! I also like the brony community for its original way of shattering gender stereotypes. Guys can like cute stuff, too! :wub:

And be cute too B)

I would like to think I fall into that category, but since all we have to look at is this lovely photo of Rarity, we'll never know will we? :wub: