Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WYR marry a 20 yr old or a 40 yr old (assuming you're 30)

Shankveld

• 3 months later...

Really could not care less to be honest, this isn't really something "chads" alpha males, real men, like me think about honestly it could be a one hundred year old and I'd still do it. Why should I a chad an alpha male a real man think about such things really, so long as they're legal I'd marry them. While personally always preferring younger a real chad alpha male, real man does whatever they want. To answer the OP, I'd say why not both of them real alpha males, chads a real man like me can easily do so.

• 2 years later...

I’d preferred dating someone around my age. But if I have to choose,  10 years younger. I don’t really have interest dating older woman.

I'd rather date someone in their 50s or 60s than a 20 yr old, there is 0 amount of life experience or emotional tenure in the mind of a 20 year old, "I've been 20". The 20 year old is still irrational believing that because they are "legally an adult" all their experiences now are seen through the eyes of one. I myself change my mind about what I want to eat even walking to the kitchen, you can't make concrete "life decisions" 2 years after you're done being a teenager, I mean you technically can, and this leads to regret, sadness, people coming and going from your life, temporary ppl you put all of your emotional investments in. It's not worth it, a 20 year old may think they know what they want and they may even want it "then".. but over time they come to see, and even SO COMMONLY SAY, "I was young, we were young" etc. You learn more about others the more time you spend with them, but more importantly as each day passes to the next you learn more about yourself, nobody is who they were yesterday in their entirety, and some ppl, CHANGE DRAMATICALLY... it's human, some just find it hard to accept that you or someone else could improve in ways that they can't.