Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What do you Bronies think to this years games?

HanPolo

I was so excited for Skyrim this year, and what do you know. It got "Game of the Year"!

It was hard to chose between Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3, so I got those both.

I found near everything I bought boring or simply unoriginal, and I wasn't very much interested in Nintendo this year, as much of a die-hard fan I am.

People ask me "Why do you hate on skyrim? Its the game of the year!"

Posted Image

WHAT A YEAR!

But seriously, Skyrims not that bad i suppose... I just expected a little more than that.

Here is why it got game of the year, friend.

Posted Image

I cried when I first saw this.

Here is why it got game of the year, friend. Posted Image I cried when I first saw this.

Yhea, the graphics were the best thing about the game. They were even great on Xbox! But recently, ive had a Dragon floating in the same spot above dawnstar doing nothing but flapping its wings, for 2days now and it has no health. People are still fighting it. These are the things about this game of the year that dissapointed me... i mean i dident expect no glitches ,but come on cant they hurry up and fix them now?

Arkham city. Saved 2011.

Pretty much!

Yhea, the graphics were the best thing about the game. They were even great on Xbox! But recently, ive had a Dragon floating in the same spot above dawnstar doing nothing but flapping its wings, for 2days now and it has no health. People are still fighting it. These are the things about this game of the year that dissapointed me... i mean i dident expect no glitches ,but come on cant they hurry up and fix them now?

Pretty much!

Agreed, but I'm a forgiving person. It's so huge!

Edited by Zero

• 6 years later...