Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are now a pony.

Slendermane

Somehow, you are now a pony in Ponyville. You can be your avatar persona, or create a new pony. Please, no Alicorns. Sorry. Describe yourself, your talents, and personality. Then interact and enjoy yourselves.

Name: Autumn Breeze

Pegasus

Apperance: Red orange coat, mixed warm colors in mane, tail, and feathers. Looks like fall leaves.

Cutie Mark: A book with a red leaf as a bookmark

Hobbies: Reading

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Name:Moop

Pegasus

Appearance:Teal green and white hair with light green stripe

cutie mark: laughing face

Hobbies:hiking and being w/ friends

Whoa! I'm a pony! this is so weird, I was just on the MLP forums at home and blacked out! I wonder if anypony else experienced the same thing...

Hey, someone else came here too! Were you human too? I know this is kind of hard to believe, but we are in Ponyville right now. Now, lets get you on your hooves.

Name:Mystro

Species:Unicorn

Appearance:Red with a black flowing mane and tail

cutie mark: A bass cleft

Hobbies:hanging out, playing my guitar, jamming

Name : Terra

Unicorn

Appearance : A small pony with a white coat, a dark yellow mane and tail with strands of dark orange running through it running through it.

Cutie mark : A stack of books.

Hobbies : Reading.

(I seem to see a trend here with reading.)

Edited by Makar

Name: Dr. Stitches

Appearance: White pony with a goatee, red eyes,

Cutie Mark: Crossed Hypodermic needle and Scalpel

Hobbies: Reading, socializing, practicing,

Stitches wakes up in the middle of a totally unfamilliar town, realizing that he has become some sort of equine. He has absolutely no idea what to do about it, so he tries to socialize with the other ponies.

Edited by Doctor Stitches

Wow, there are a lot of newcomers. With a surprising amount of reading related cutie marks. I go by Autumn Breeze now, but you can call me Autumn, or Breezy if you like. I got here a couple of days ago, and already got a job as a weather pony. (It would help if I wasn't afraid of heights!) I will be back with some food for you all.

Name: Meteor Blaze

Species: Pegasus

Apperance: Dark grey coat. Mane and tail are red with a purple strip running through it. Eye color of purple. Looks like my avatar.

Cutie Mark: A meteor.

Occupation: Wanderer. He travels the world doing any job he can find.

Hobbies: Scorching himself.

Name: Treble

Pegasus

Appearance: Light blue coat with a royal blue mane and tail. Eyes are purple.

Cutie Mark: An open book, with a few small treble clefts around it.

Hobbies: Playing music, being with friends, flying as much as possible.

Whoa! I'm a pony! this is so weird, I was just on the MLP forums at home and blacked out! I wonder if anypony else experienced the same thing...

No way, you too? I thought I was the only one!

Name: Mind Seeker

Unicorn

Apprearance: Turquoise coat with a gray mane and tail, with green eyes

Hobbies: Contemplating everything

Well, would you look at this! A small group of ponies!

My avatar is a pony made based off of me... So this is easy for me. =P

Name: Um... Chorda? Lol. That's my username, so I'll go with that.

Earth Pony

Appearance: White with a black mane, glasses, and brown eyes.

Cutie Mark: Bass Clef (or a bass clef with a treble clef side by side in a cool fashion - but I had the bass clef chosen months ago. lol)

Occupation: Just a for-hire musician like Octavia and the piano and sousaphone playing ponies.

Hobbies: Playing the bassoon and other woodwinds (all except for flute =P). And being with friends.

Ok. i'mma try something new...

Name: Reverend Thomas

Earth Pony

Appearance: White body, silver mane.

Cutie Mark: A silver crucifix

Occupation: Parish priest of Ponyville. Stays and works at the Ponyville Chapel

Hobbies: Bible study and helping less fortunate ponies. Has a special place in his heart for Ditzy.

God bless you all!

Edited by St. Pinkie

Can't really show the avatar yet, but here goes:

Name: Midnight Blade

Unicorn

Appearance: Dark Blue coat, Black mane & tail with a single blue streak, light-blue eyes, taller than the average pony

Cutie Mark: Gray Tailblade (resembles that at least) with a purple infinity symbol wrapping around it; two blue diamonds on opposite corners

Hobbies: Creating new, innovative things for friends; works ONLY with loud music; testing new inventions on himself

Name: Zarboron

Pegasus

Appearance: Orange with a Black and Dark green mane and tail

Cutie mark: A cloud with green lightning

Hobbies: Just hanging around maybe play his guitar a bit.

What happened I just went to bed last night and I wake up on a cloud what is going on. I have wings I should probably fly around to see where I am. It's getting to weird.

The churchbells start to peal in Ponyville. Reverend Thomas stands outside in his robes.

"Calm down, everypony. Everything happens for a reason. Why don't we all meet up in the chapel and get to know each other better?"

Autumn comes back to see the Reverend leading the others towards the chapel. He follows behind, struggling to carry a large tub of apples. "I brought some food. Sorry that it's not much. Everypony dig in!" He walks up to the Reverend. "There are more and more coming all the time. Do you think I should put up a sign at the arrival point, explaining everything?"

Name: (Not really sure actually)

Pegasus

Apperance: Brown, dark brown, and brown mane, and feathers. Also sunglasses.

Cutie Mark: Telescope.

Hobbies: Looking at the stars.

To momm3: You could use star or constalation names for your pony name. Something like Sirius Quazar or Scorpio Nebula or something.

Autumn finished with the sign. For a pony with little experiance painting, (or using his hooves for that matter) he was rather pleased his himself. The sign read, "Attention all Humans. Welcome to Equestria. You are probably wondering where you are, how you got there, and why you have colorful hooves now. We don't know. Several humans have appeared in Equestria and become ponies (myself included). You are not alone. But don't worry. You are safe. The local ponies would be glad to help you. And if you need anything, or have any questions, then ask for me. My name is Autumn Breeze, a fall colored pegasus." It was signed and had his cutie mark next to his signature. He then lead some of the new ponies (that had appeared while he was putting up the sign) back to the church. "I've got some more newcomers for ya Reverand."

"I have no idea. I got here almost a week ago. It could be magic, rifts in space time, aliens, fairies, or who knows what else. None of the others, or the local ponies Ive asked seem to know either. But to tell you the truth, I've been enjoying it here. I mean, I'm learning to fly! How cool is that?"

Name: Soft Flower

Colt

Apperance: A small brown colt, Very shy and timid

Cutie Mark: Rose intertiwned with a Daisy

Hobbies: Planting in his garden, reading.

Soft flower walked into the bustling town, looking at the ponies going along with their day.

*I wish I could just make..a few friends here...Not to be the outsider anymore*

He started to trot into the town square, and sat down to look at the flower shop nearby,

*What beautifull flowers...*