Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You've just been see kissing your favorite pony what do you do?

Ghastchip

Run off to the nearest chapel and marry her instantly, them move into her house for the "next step". ;)

Now qua other Anti-Cloppers to rage Haha, but no seriously, I wouldn't think of doing that, I mean, having a human-pony baby, WAT TEH FAK!

My reaction? Well, it'd probably first be something like this...

Posted Image

But... eventually I'd probably put on a bad poker face instead... I could only give that shrug for so long! :lol:

Posted Image

"Dad GTFO! It's RD!" Dad looks at me confused. "UGH! THE REALLY COOL ONE!!" Continue make out with RD.

That is if I was a pony or she was a human. If she came as a pony, then I would show her to my Girlfriend and be like "SEE??? I'M NOT CRAZY!!" And then get thrown into the funny farm for the misunderstood.

Put on my cool shades and say "that's right, I get all the human AND pony girls." Then continue without giving a single fuck.

....Your signature scares me.....

(edited)

I'm a girl and if I was caught making out with Fluttershy, wouldn't that make me- :o I regret nothing! :3

No seriously. I wouldn't. What if that's my ONLY chance to see my favorite pony? I wouldn't want to miss that chance. :mellow:

Edited by PegasisterTaco
  • Brohoof 1

If this really happened go me? Hrm. Well, it depends on the scenario.

Friends a bit creeped out, just walking away.

Parents are unpredicable.. Well, mine are at least. I think they would probally go rage at me.

I gets awkward, but it is all on the scenario. Am I with that special somepony in like a pool? My room? In a mall?

Who sees? Everyone? Other ponies? Parents, adults? Friends?

Are there muffins?

Yes muffins make a huge difference.

What do I do? Keep going of course! It way be a bit awkward for the viewer, but that's their problem, I won't stop for anything!

BTW it would be Fluttershy.

No.. just... what?

post-5757-0-25403300-1343486738.gif

No! Why would I be making out with a horse of any sort? And if my father caught me... *shudder* I dont even want to think about how much I would die inside.

(edited)

My entire family thought I was gay for years, and MLP isn't helping. (I'm not certain if they think my girlfriend is just a cover, but sometimes it feels that way) Of course, if they were to catch me in such in act, it would amount to mass confusion. Kissing a cartoon pony... at least its a girl, but it's a pony, but it's a girl pony, but-

Posted Image

Edited by Abstract

Eh, I'd probably say the infamous "it's not what it looks like". I don't know why I'd be kissing a pony in the first place though. I don't even know what my Dad would do. I don't even know what I would do if I was on his position.

Admittedly, I'd stop and blush for a moment. Ultimately it would depend on what the person seeing me does next. If they just move on with themselves I'd probably go back to kissing, if they said something I'd probably run off with Twilight to a more cloistered area.

Umm, well. In said crazy situation where a cartoon pony appeared in the real world and decided to kiss me and someone saw, id say fuck off, because said situation if happened would be a once in a lifetime situation.

Assuming in this situation I'm still human, otherwise not much problem:

Hey [person who entered the room] magical intelligent ponies have come to earth. I figure this is either a weird dream, or the start of a hopefully peaceful coexistence with another intelligent race. Either way, I'm getting in on the ground floor here. She tastes like skittles!