Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I hate it when people pull the "nostalgia blinded" card in some circumstances. Like, when people actually have a reason for preferring something old, I hate it when people are all "you're just nostalgia blinded!" And if people criticize me for being "nostalgia blinded," well... When I was growing up, I mainly just had a Gameboy Advance and my brother's 360. And as I've said before, the Gameboy Advance doesn't have that many great games that aren't SNES ports, and I'm not a fan of the 360, or any of the Xbox consoles at all. 

Though, I will admit, the nostalgia blinded card does make sense sometimes, if people are defending old stuff without any reason besides for "it's magical!" and stuff like that.

• Brohoof 3

Skyrim is NOT the best game in the Elder Scrolls series. That honor goes to Morrowind.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*fanboys for 124 hours*

best 3d arpg ever.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*fanboys for 124 hours*

best 3d arpg ever.

Also, favorite game of ALL TOYME.

Dis game is so deep it goes to china yo

• Brohoof 1

Sonic didn't "die" after going 3D. I mean, I'm not fond of Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic '06, Black Knight, Secret Rings or either of the Sonic Boom games, but I personally thought Sonic Adventure 1, Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations and Sonic Lost World were actually great.

I still can't see what's so great about Sunset Shimmer besides for her design. And even then, I wouldn't say her design is the greatest I've seen in the show. I mean, she looks nice, but she's not exactly in my "Top 10 Designs of the show."

There are worse ponies than Diamond Tiara even though I still don't like her.

Rarity and Applejack > Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy

I still enjoy the Canterlot Wedding episodes, even though I thought Chrysalis and the changelings were a wasted opportunity.

Lauren Faust is on par with Merriwhether Williams in terms of writing.

Edited by Miles Tails Prower
  • Brohoof 2

Cartoon Network. Everything is bad. Also, not really an opinion. But I have a habit of trying to help people on the forums, but some people just get mad at me. I kinda want to know what the majority thinks.

How D: flutterdash is so adorable

Just look at these :3 squee

post-26915-0-60787800-1420595899_thumb.jpg

post-26915-0-25064700-1420595911_thumb.jpg

post-26915-0-26914100-1420595936_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Both are equal to me. I love FlutterDash just as much as I love RariJack.

Edited by Sir Godot
  • Brohoof 1

How D: flutterdash is so adorable

Just look at these :3 squee

Both are equal to me. I love FlutterDash just as much as I love RariJack.

Well, I'm not talking about the ship. I'm mainly talking about the characters in general.

..unless you guys are talking about the two characters, but using "Flutterdash" and "Rarijack" to shorten it :P

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm not talking about the ship. I'm mainly talking about the characters in general.

..unless you guys are talking about the two characters, but using "Flutterdash" and "Rarijack" to shorten it :P

Nope. I was talking about the ships.

(Christian unpopular opinions)

Gay marriage should be okay, even if the Bible does say it's a sin.

Abortion is wrong in my opinion but you shouldn't stand outside a clinic because it's a woman's choice.

The Duggars (19 Kids and Counting) are great. Jill's husband, Derick, shouldn't have a beard.

BEN Drowned isn't even scary.

• Brohoof 1

Wh, a bit of both, but you are entitled to your opinion :3
  • Brohoof 1

Everything on Cartoon Network sucks. Adventure Time and whatever else is deemed 'good' or 'popular', included.

I think it's funny that almost 90 people liked this post. I don't even have this same opinion anymore.

• Brohoof 4

I think it's funny that almost 90 people liked this post. I don't even have this same opinion anymore.

Honestly, I don't find Cartoon Network that bad.  I feel most of the people saying this stuff mostly judge it by the commercials. I will CN sucks at advertising their shows by making them look terrible. People thought they were gonna hate Adventure Time until they watched it. Heck, I actually rather like shows like The Amazing World of Gumball and Clearance. They aren't exactly what I'd go out of my way to watch, but if they're on, I'll watch them. The hate that's not via judging by the promos is usually judgement with nostalgia goggles on.

• Brohoof 1

This is a valid point, although cn may not have the worst shows, they are blind when it comes to advertising. I certanly don't want to watch a show about fart jokes after all.

(Christian unpopular opinions)

Gay marriage should be okay, even if the Bible does say it's a sin.

Abortion is wrong in my opinion but you shouldn't stand outside a clinic because it's a woman's choice.

The Duggars (19 Kids and Counting) are great. Jill's husband, Derick, shouldn't have a beard.

BEN Drowned isn't even scary.

I am willing to say I am a Christian as long as people get the right idea. Gay marraige is fine IMO and ive discussed the topic in other posts. Personally i dont think abortion is wrong, it is up to the person entirely and what they think. ben drowned is poinltess and not scary, and i dont even know what the last 2 are. I dont agree with other christians on some things, possibly because i am very non-conservative.

• Brohoof 1

Skyrim is NOT the best game in the Elder Scrolls series. That honor goes to Morrowind.

Graphics don't matter at all to me in gaming, nor do I think they should matter.

I whole heartedly agree with all three sentiments.

First of all, I just found that both oblivion and Skyrim just dragged on and on, seemingly have no ending in sight. Where as I started playing the elder scrolls series with Morrowind, the only thing i do not like about Morrowind (or any of the Elder scroll series) is that the voices are all the same, it gets kind of boring, I mean in Morrowind it isn't so bad, but in Oblivion and Skyrim...just ugh.. Morrowind, while old, is still the best of the lot.

Secondly, graphics don't matter much to me either, I mean most of my favorite games are games from the 90s to early 2000's. some of them being the Baulders Gate series, the Icewinddale and Neverwinter Night Series and Betrayal at Krondor. All of which the games are centred around the gameplay and story, not the graphics.

Now for my unpopular opinion, and I am sure this has been said here before and will be said countless time more. 

Weed/Marijuana/Mary Jane/Hash etc... now I do not use it, but is it really bad? I mean it has been scientifically proven to have medicinal benefits, and if you are responsible with recreational us, it isn't that bad. Now I do not condone smoking it around children as it can have repercussions. But used for either medicicinal purposes or responsibly recreation purposes, its not so bad. I mean has it ever really destroyed lives and/or families? Not really, or not that I have heard of. now a totally legal drug such as alcohol, that does destroy lives and families.. so why is something like alcohol legal and not Mj?

• Brohoof 2

I honestly think that the new Super Smash Bros is talked about too much, and it seems VERY overrated (Sorry Nintendo fans)

It's nothing compared to Brawl and Melee.

Living Tombstone's "Five Nights at Freddy's" song that he produced is nowhere near as good as his past songs.

And I'm not one of those people who busts on an artist for their new stuff, but I'm just speaking my mind.

The song just didn't sound good to me.

I'm sorry.

And personally the main reason I think this song has gotten so much attention is because it is based off of a video game that is currently going mainstream.

Again, this is just my opinion.

Please don't hate on me.

Edited by Emerald Starlight
  • Brohoof 1

Modern WRPGs > Modern JRPGs

I'll take Skyrim and Fallout 3 over Final Fantasy XIII or Persona 4 any day of the week. I don't really care how ZOMG AMAZING Persona 4 is, Oblivion appeals to me more!

You

Forgot

Morrowind

Dude.