Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RAGE thread

MachineGunLola

The one thing that pisses me off (if it was mentioned before don't hate me) is scene kids that say they like metal and then fawn over Suicide Silence and the like. In the words of the almighty Devy, "I fucking hate you."

What gets me raging is people who induce ennui. I can't stand boring people, or people with no sense of humor.

I also have this friend who I love dearly that has no opinions on anything religious, political, or just something on world history. I feel bad for him when my other friends and I get into deep discussions, and he has nothing to add to the conversation. Oh well.

I also despise people that have to correct every little mistake in grammar and spelling. az long az im not talkin leik dis, you should be able to understand what I am saying. Correcting people makes you look like a pretentious douche bag. Because hey, some people are bad spellers, or bad typists. My typing isn't all that great so I may make some mistakes along the way. I am also too lazy to fix them if it is legible. Unless I am turning in an essay, I don't put that much effort into my punctuation. Especially on forums.

I also get mad when people correct me in person. For example, I grew up in South Dakota with my Native American family. They all say something like this, "oh yeah yeah, I seen him yesterday" Even though it should be I SAW him yesterday, it is just the way they talk and how their dialect is. And it changes from different areas. So be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have plenty of things that bother or annoy me but mostly ignorance because it's what leads to all the evil in the world (bigotry, etc). Know-it-alls, rude, hypocrital, pushy, snobby and materialistic people bother me to no end. As a gay dude, homophobes who hide behind the old and out of date bible to which no one can live up to and use religion as a weapon to hate and discrimate SUCK ass! The list could go on and on but I choose not to dwell on it too much because negativity is also something that bugs me. This world has far too much negativity. The internet is especially filled with it. Those internet types that hate on everyone and everything and act as if their own poo doesn't stink really sets my buns on fire. So yeah, that's about it I think in a nutshell.

Edited by Jemboi

I hate when I ask someone to close the door when they're leaving my room and they close it halfway and I have to get up to close the door if I'm halfway through a match of halo or Minecraft I'll probably have been killed by the time I get back.

People who are saying that their children are upset over a Yogscast video that they say has swearing in it but doesn't I mean I can understand not liking a video but making up stuff some of these people are saying is a bit extreme.

People on Xbox live who have their music so loud I can hear it coming through their microphone. I cant even hear any of the lyrics it just comes across as near endless static.

Most boys in my class.Whether they're messing up my brushable fluttershy's hair or constantly being immature and sometimes idiotic by quoting internet videos and TV shows from 5 years ago and people wonder why I prefer to be in the company of the girls in my class.

Howard stern.

The fact my parents won't let me go anywhere on my own or leave me in the house on my own for more than 30 minutes.

I think I might stop here as I just looked at the character count and I'm starting to rage a little bit just remembering half this stuff.

-Chlidren

-Almost all mainstream crap

-Furries (Sorry but they are really creepy sometimes)

-Weeaboos

-Stereotypical Nerds

-Internet memes

-People with disabilities (like obesity, progreria, autism, ect.) whoring themselves on the internet and getting attention. (I understand they have really bad problems that cannot be fixed, Just stop shoving it in everybody's face and making people go "STAWP PICKING ON THEM HATER, UR JUST JEALOUS")

-Dubstep fanboys

-Justin Bieber, Twilight, Popstar fangirls

-Attention whores

-"le riddit memes :3 X3"

-Facebook spam whores

-Soccer moms

-Sexist Feminists

-Nancy Grace

-:3 cat face

-Adventure Time fans (not the show)

-Racists

-MTV

-Teen pregnancy shows

-Bigotry

-Texting

-Social networking retards

-Babies

-Emos

-New SpongeBob

-XD laugh face

-Family Guy fanboys

-Pedophiles

-Perverts

and almost all kiddy sitcoms that are shown on Nickelodeon and Disney Channel

• Brohoof 1

My own goddamn inability to ever have motivation to write. It seems like a blue moon, few and far between when I can make a piece, and they're always one shots. It certainly doesn't help when I look at all these other authors who pump out fourteen quadrillion chaptered stories like it's nothing. Probably one of the reasons I write fanfiction, but don't always read it that often, because it just reminds me how little I write even though I always have ideas, and always want to write. But I rarely ever can actually sit down and type the things out. /badmoodrantraaaaawr

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Hmmm

~Homophobes

~Rabid Fans

~Rabid Haters

~Trolls

~People who hate something but wont STFU about it

~Religion/religious nuts

~My fucking siblings. If someone wanted to give me $5 for my siblings I would sell them.

~Idiots

~Biased and untrue things that everyone claims to be "real" and/or the people who believe them.

~Singing

~Dancing

I think that's it, but their might be more.

For me it's very simple. People who rage make me rage. I don't like folks who can't control their fury. People in this world are already trying to deal with problems. People who rage will just make things more difficult for everyone.

Edited by Pink Menace

My latest whines, moans and complaints:

1. People who walk around in public with their mouths open really get to me. I don't need to see their tonsils.

2. Nowadays, internet discussions mostly consist of posts with pictures featuring unoriginal memes instead of logical arguments or, Celestia forbid, wit. If you have to rely on other people's creations to appear witty, that's just sad.

3. Creators of modern media give too much attention to "what the fans want", instead of telling the story they want and letting those who like become fans and those who don't walk away.

4. Friendship is Magic really makes me want to write fanfiction. I don't like fanfiction, and I don't think I'll be good at it anyway.

5. Curse you, snacks! CURSE YOOOUUU!

Edited by Full Spectrum