Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dear Princess Celestia...

Apple      Bloom

Imagine you're Twilight Sparkle. What do write to Princess Celestia about?

I'll go first:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that you have an evil twin named Princess Molestia.

She has been harassing me and giving me dirty looks.

Can you please send her to the moon?

Your faithful student,

APPLBL00M

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Can you tell me as to why my teachers would give

out so much homework, and have it due on the same

day? Can you send them to the moon or something?

If not, I understand you're probably busy making six

adolescent ponies take on some evil villains bent on bringing chaos to

Equestria with princess stuff.

Your faithful student,

ryak

Edited by ryak
  • Brohoof 1

Dear princess celestia

You really stink at being princess. You sit on your throne, all pretty with your wings and magic horn, but you can't even keep a stupid draco-whatever from stealing the elements of harmony. So much for your special spell that only you can break.

Well, have fun sending sitting around while you make us do all the work around here.

Don't bother to write back,

Evilshy

• Brohoof 2

Dear Princess Celestia,

Hello, I am a Nigerian prince who needs your help in reclaiming my inheritance! My government seized all my gold and jewelry. If you provide me your information, I will gladly share my riches with you. This is not a scam! Please send me your social security number and credit card and I will be eternally grateful.

Yours truly,

Prince Ekunbije

• Brohoof 9

Dear Princess Celestia,

Whatever happened to Queen Celestia? Was she also banished to the moon?

Your cautious student,

Akaraah

Dear Princess Celestia,

Why are you so absent-minded? During one of my first plights in ponyville,you sent me 2 tickets, knowing I have 5 friends, and a dragon. I am starting to think you did that on purpose... Also, why was it when Rarity fell, you did nothing but watch? Were you really so busy mandating the sun that you could not save her? I do not think you have the best interest of Equestria in mind. Equestrias become an uncomfortable place under your rule.

Your newly awakened anarchist,

Twilight Sparkle

• Brohoof 1

Dear me,

You are awesome. You do the best job at all the things. Keep up the good work. Also, keep an eye on that Twilight Sparkle of yours. I think she might be an anarchist or something

With love,

Princess Celestia

• Brohoof 3

Dear Princess Celestia,

You have been cursed by the ghost of Tom Joad! Please forward this scroll to 5 friends to lift the curse or else you'll receive bad luck every day!

- Annoying Friend Who Always Forwards You Equally Annoying Chain Letter Scrolls

Edited by XFizzle
  • Brohoof 3

Dear, Princess Celestia

I hear that your twin has been harassin my family. Now, I am gonna have to take personal matters into this by saying I am gonna make her meet my hooves in her face. You better keep her under control or she will be sent to the moon by a certain Princess buck by me.

Your, hardworkin applebucker

Applejack

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that just because somepony tries to bring on the destruction of the world, That doesn't mean they're evil. It just means that they are in need of a good friend.

Your faithful student,

Happy Mask Pony.

Dear Princess kickass,

Do want more.

Sincerely, your little bitch Twilight Sparkle.

P.S. I think that applebloom deserves a spanking.

That's what I think needs to be written to me.

Take a hint you two.

If I had to write a letter to myself, it would include nude photos of myself.

Edited by Princess Molestia
  • Brohoof 3

Dear Princess Celestia,

Being Caroline taught me a valuable lesson. I thought you were my greatest enemy, when all along you were my best friend. The surge of emotion that shot through me when I saved your life taught me an even more valuable lesson - where Caroline lives in my brain...

-Caroline deleted-

deleting Caroline just now taught me a valuable lesson: The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one. And I'll be honest. Writing letters to a princess in a cartoon wonderland is hard. You know what my days used to be like? I just tested. No one tried to make friends with me. Or teach me the values of harmony. Or filled my circuits with muffins. I had a pretty good life. And then you showed up. You annoying, moralistic troll. So you know what? I'm done writing these stupid friendship reports. Leave them to your precious faithful student. Have fun. Don't write back.

Sincerely,

GLaDOS

P.S. While you're dying I'll be still alive.

P.P.S. And when you're dead I will be still alive.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Celestia,

Being Caroline taught me a valuable lesson. I thought you were my greatest enemy, when all along you were my best friend. The surge of emotion that shot through me when I saved your life taught me an even more valuable lesson - where Caroline lives in my brain...

-Caroline deleted-

deleting Caroline just now taught me a valuable lesson: The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one. And I'll be honest. Writing letters to a princess in a cartoon wonderland is hard. You know what my days used to be like? I just tested. No one tried to make friends with me. Or teach me the values of harmony. Or filled my circuits with muffins. I had a pretty good life. And then you showed up. You annoying, moralistic troll. So you know what? I'm done writing these stupid friendship reports. Leave them to your precious faithful student. Have fun. Don't write back.

Sincerely,

GLaDOS

P.S. While you're dying I'll be still alive.

P.P.S. And when you're dead I will be still alive.

My smile grew bigger and bigger as i read that. Then i got to the PS's and lost it. You just won the thread good sir.

Dear princess celestia,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely

Minerva Mcgonagall,

Deputy Headmistress

Dear Princess kickass,

Do want more.

Sincerely, your little bitch Twilight Sparkle.

P.S. I think that applebloom deserves a spanking.

That's what I think needs to be written to me.

Take a hint you two.

If I had to write a letter to myself, it would include nude photos of myself.

XD, ponies are already naked tho.

dear princess celestia

why cant i make a sandwich with these hooves?

your faithful student,

solar flare

p.s. why is everypony your faithful student?

p.s.s. why didn't pinkie threw me a party?

p.s.s.s. i realized that i am a pegasus today it explains a lot