Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This made me tear up a bit

Boxxi The Brony

Wow.That is actually pretty nice and well illustrated :) .Reminds me of the start of Yu Yu Hakusho.I love how he got ponyfied at the end.

If that is what death is like I'd be perfectly OK with it

Edited by OdinForced

Maybe it's because I'm listening to music that doesn't go well with sad things, but I laughed at that.

ah thankfully I'm not alone (listening to some pretty upbeat stuff. Starf*cker, that type of stuff)

I like that take on death. I like it a lot.

• Brohoof 1

That's an interesting take on death. I didn't tear up or anything, but I did kind of sit there and stare at the final panel for a minute or two.

Exactly what I was going to type up. My heart was beating rather fast when reading. I was on the verge of tears.

After finishing, I had to sit in silence and think for a while. I'm still not moving anything but my fingers while I am typing this. That was really intense.

I don't know what I would have done if the comic ended right after he died. I'm glad the comic ended like it did. It was a rather happy ending.

wow. i can't even....

I don't have words, if this was matched with a fitting music I wouldn't be able to stand it anymore, I would broke...

that scene when he throws himself to the ground crying, was... wow! almost cried there.

Wut? So it was kinda sad but suddenly the mane six appear and it's just...wut? So dose this mean Equestria is Heaven?

For the sake of our souls, let's hope so.

I didn't really find this sad at all. I just can't take comics which contain humans and ponies side by side seriously. Then again, the only thing that can make me cry is The Road Goes Ever On Part 1... Seriously, I was at a funeral for my mother's best friend, and all I was thinking was "I hope there are good snacks..."

Edited by HylianMadness

Great,i'm going to be up all night pondering something again.Still, death is such a touchy subject since no one knows what happens after death, and so people come up with there own ideas of what it might be, either through religion or through your own personal thought. For me I think of our own personal "heaven" as one would put it.

Edited by Axegrabber

No offense to anyone or anything but I actually found this pretty hilarious lol... If I die, out of all the worlds I could go to or all the people I could meet I would personally rather not meet the ponies in a cornfield in equestria

This didn't really make me cry but the feeling of mad respect for whoever made this comic, In the end who would go out of their way to save a child... he earned the spot to be in the world.

• Brohoof 1

It's really nice, and got me eyes watery.

But why didn't he just pick up the little kid and jumped to the other side with him? It looks like he had time (this kinda killed it for me[lol killed])

I forgot to say that corn fields freak me out so that would be the one thing that I would not want to happen.

Lol why? Aliens?

Edited by Teh Boi

I have always had an interest in the Human-Equestria comics/stories because it's something experimental. Since the new generation of MLP does not include Humans at all it is something new and fun to mess around with. Stories and comics like these however, strike me deep down [i can be quite a softy and cry to most emotional events].

The idea that you were once a human in reality and die and pass on to be something different or be in a different dimension is so huge.

• Brohoof 1