Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The ^ > v game!

XUNUSEDXXX

^ not including PC and everything I ever grew up with ever, the Xbox 360, and LEGO Batman 2

>I'm having a nostalgia attack right now with Smash Mouth <3

v Best pony?

^ Fluttershy. I wanted to come up with a witty answer, but no. I must tell the truth when it comes to matters this important. No joking.

> Downloading a Super Smash Bros. Brawl rom. It is in 5 parts, and I can only download one part per day. Today I'm downloading part 2.

v What was the thing you had to wait for the most other than My Little Pony?

Edited by SOHCAHTOA

^ Drum lessons, been wanting them since I was 6 and only got them last year, when I was 13

> Just uploaded my podcast for the first time to Soundcloud ^w^

v Have you ever played a game that sucked you in with the story?

^ Hm. Probably Pearl, although that and FireRed are the only ones i've played post-6675-0-29740800-1357906358.png

>I am way too happy right now; I just spent a while stargazing and it's gonna be clear skies for a week :D

v Who is best Princess and why? :3

• Brohoof 1

^ Irk, soup! I don't like soup.

> I'm thinking on doing a nuzlocke of various pokémon games on the following order: FireRed (or LeafGreen) >Ruby (or Saphire) >Platinum >HeartGold (or SoulSilver) >Black (or White) >Black2 (or White2). If I do it, I'm thinking on either making it a webcomic (like the original Nuzlocke), or a let's play.

v What do you think would be the best? A let's play or a webcomic?

• Brohoof 1

^ Make it a let's play if you think people will like your voice and a web comic if you think you can be creative enough to carry an entire nuzlocke challenge :)

> Listening to Awoken for the 12,000,000,000 time or so and still loving it <3

v Do you like H8_Seed?

^ That is not extinct? Hmmm, let's see... Oh, I know, the Large Flying Fox, Pteropus vampyrus. Otherwise, Carcharodon megalodon.

> I can't wait to have news... about what? About lots of things. I want to see a preview of Keep Calm and Flutter On, learn what new cards will be released as TCG exclusive in Cosmo Blazer and what new cards will be released in japan with Lord of Tachyon Galaxy, I want the webcomis I read to update, I want to read new articles on Cracked... half of what I do on the internet requires some sort of wait every now and again.

v You like Yu-Gi-Oh? Excited for the new cards?

^Nope. I watched the show for a bit, but not a trading card person

>Does actually like pokemon trading cards.

vBest pokemon?

^ Oh I'm happy I got this question :)

In terms of design, it would be Sceptile, in terms of functionality, it would be Swampert, and in terms of awesomeness, it's Chespin.

> SO tired, I really need to go to bed T-T

v Do you have any pets?

^ Rarity.

> She's hilarious, fabulous, steals every scene she's in, her episodes are always awesome, her voice and voice actress are amazing, she's relatable (well, at least to someone like me, who works and stresses a lot over tiny things. Suited for Success had to have the most relatable moral for me)... She's just overall the best. I'm sad there hasn't been a Rarity episode announced this season yet. 

V Is currently working on something pony-related (eg. fan fiction, fan art, a video, music...)