Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are now the director of MLP: FIM. What would you do?

Arcanel

I just had this interesting question come to mind. You somehow become the new director of the show. I could come up with two questions. One, would you change something of the previous chapters, and the way it was handled? And two, what would you do in the future with said show and your thoughts? One has to be as objective as possible, because there's always something you might have not liked from an episode or even a season, but it's always good to see if you thought the whole thing was handled well, your own thoughts of an episode or so aside. In my opinion, Lauren Faust, Jayson Thiessen and James Wooton have done an amazing job, and since I don't know much of the subject, I really can't say I would change something. However, would any of you DO change something? Is there something you would tell the head writer, or the rest of the writers? Maybe even the storyboarders? The artists?

I wouldn't change the overall direction of the show, I mean why fix what isn't broken? One thing I would do however, is give derpy a speaking role (with her old voice and crossed eyes), I would cannonize Dr Whooves and I would include more Luna.

"Hello John K.? Yes I'm wondering if you're interested in working for Studio B? We'll pay you thiiiisssss much! And we can even include George Liquor cameos and we can hire the more influential people from Spumco."

Seriously, MLP is probably the closest thing to slapstick I've seen in a "children's" cartoon. It just needs that little extra oomph to meet my personal standards. I'd keep the writing and the whole canon-ness intact but make the animation one of a kind, I want to see a different face for every scene Dash is in. Plus I'd have Dash mentally breakdown like every other episdoe.

I wouldn't change anything, everything is fine. I would make sure a few ideas became used in future episodes, though.

-Moar Discord.

-Scootalove with Dash showing her surrogate big sister side to Scoots more often, and having an entire episode focused around that concept.

-Celestia shown aiding Luna in adapting more to this time period, and having an episode generally have lots of them in it.

-Moar Spitfire & Dash intreraction

Yup that's about it. *shades*

I wouldn't change anything either. Maybe listen to the brony fandom and cater to their requests to make the show more enjoyable. And change Derpy's voice back in case that hasn't been done yet.

i wouldnt change too much, you would barely notice my changes, all i would do is:

rename it to "The Rainbow Dash Show"

every episode would be about rainbow dash

it would take place in manehattan

the other 5 of the mane 6 would still be in the show, but would have smaller parts compared to rainbow dash

mare do well would be a reoccurring character

glida would have a larger part

discord, trixie, and crysisalis would be reoccurring villains

it would be more action oriented

daring do would also have a large role

and various other minor changes

:)

• Brohoof 1

Interesting...there are many things I find myself agreeing...either that's a bad thing or a good thing XD. But yes, some of all of oyur ideas are interesting (especially a Celestia/Luna centered episode. That would be very nice =) ). Alas, we have to wait...which by know, we know it sucks XC.

I would make a sequel version that would fit more aged group's wants, but excluding major explicit and/or suggestive content while still continuing the original series. Vinyl Scratch and Octavia would have a whole episode to themselves, because they just look awesome. I would also change the title to My Little Pony Friendship is Music just for that one episode.

I wouldn't change anything, everything is fine. I would make sure a few ideas became used in future episodes, though.

-Moar Discord.

-Scootalove with Dash showing her surrogate big sister side to Scoots more often, and having an entire episode focused around that concept.

-Celestia shown aiding Luna in adapting more to this time period, and having an episode generally have lots of them in it.

-Moar Spitfire & Dash intreraction

Yup that's about it. *shades*

I second this ^

Scootalove must be canon! D:<

Except instead of Spitfire x Dash I would like to see Soarin x Dash

• Brohoof 1

Guys try to be objective, that's the idea after all XD. Enough blatant fan service we had with Derpy, pushing it further would not be something that'd be great to do (even though I DO wish for an AT LEAST sort of romantic episode between Spike and Rarity...(sigh).

First things first, explain Scootaloo's entire background and lay to rest every bronies' fears that she is a homeless orphan without a family by showing her living happily with her family at their home... only to have her family perish in a fire with her surviving alone and becoming adopted by Rainbow Dash, simply because I know that Chaotic Discord would hunt me down if I did anything else. You know it's true Chaotic!!! :P

i would definitely leave it be for the most part since its an amazing show that doesnt need anything changed. but i might give vinyl scratch and octavia an episode or two. also, give applejack her own song

Definitely include more Luna. To the point of Luna asking the ponies why Celestia gets tons of mail and she gets none. Other than that and making sure the characters do indeed age year to year so the cutie crusaders actually would eventually get their marks etc, I would not change all that much. Make 100% certain that things remain true to the characters and that the plotlines are suitable to both kids and kids at heart.

Nothing from the past episodes except changing Derpy's voice back to what it was and giving her the crossed eyes again. I feel like I'm just restating what others have said, but more Luna and having a season finale where the Crusaders get their cutie marks. I'd also want more episodes where the ponies travel to other towns like Manehatten or Las Pegasus.

Introduce some guys and get a little shipping going on.

Trixie returns and gets a second chance.

Bring Discord back. (And possibly canonize Pinkie/Discord.)

SEA PONIES!

Edited by Half-Note